Chapter 28

Your ears ring and your head pounds once your eyes open and catch a glimpse of the sunlight blinding you from the window. The back of your head thrashes heavily as if someone had knocked you upside the head repeatedly and you can't help but groan loudly at the painful headache.

Lifting your body up, you scan the room. It was hard to recall how you got here or what happened. Last thing you remember was Ms. Lee leaving and...

Your mind goes blank. You can't remember anything.

Why is that?

"Oh, you're awake." Mark says as he invites himself in the room.

"Yeah... Can you tell me what happened last–"  You look up at him only to be stunned by his striking appearance. "Night..."

You thought your bad headache was making you see things, but no, all this in front of you is real.

Mark's runs his fingers through his wet hair that was sticking to his forehead. His grey sweats hang loosely around his hips. Even better, he's not wearing a shirt. His skin glistens and you can't tell if he's just sweating or shining.

The more you stare the more you question yourself; Has he always been that muscular? He works out?

You never noticed his brawny back and his toned abs. Even when you had sex, you didn't notice it. Maybe because you were too blinded by desire to realize.

"Holy shit." The words escape your mouth unconsciously.

"I just got out the shower, but I wanted to give you this real quick." He moves closer to you, placing something in the palm of your hand.

It was pills.

"This isn't Viagra, is it?" You tease and it only makes smirk.

"Only if you want it to be, princess." He says jokingly and you grow edgy.

You glance down at the two small pills in your hand, holding the back of your pounding head. It only meant one thing.

"Did I drink?" You grunt, cursing yourself under your breath.

"Yes, you did," He exhales, pursing his lips. "You did the most weird things drunk. You even broke something valuable."

Slapping a hand to your face, you whimper, thinking of what possibly you could have done that would have been so humiliating and to cause you trouble.

"What did I do?" Your voice is basically a whisper.

Mark sucks in a breath, stuffing his hands in his pockets which causes his sweats to go lower than needed. You like your lips instinctively, waiting for an answer.

"You broke my mom's wine glasses," He hisses as a breath. "She treasures those as if it were her babies. She'll definitely be pissed."

"I'm so dead." You bury your face between your hands.

"That's not all," He chuckles. "You did something to me."

"Was it bad?" You remove your hands slowly to peak at him.

He glares down at you, his tongue grazing his bottom lip. "Not really."

"What did I do?" You ask, feeling somewhat relieved.

"It's nothing important actually."

"Really...?"

"Actually..." He suddenly leans forward and you become flustered. "I think I should punish you."

Your throat feels dry and you gulp. Mark giggles at your expression, his eyes beaming down at you and you never knew how someone could be so cute. You wonder the same thing about Sana and Jungwoo.