Prologue

A few years have passed since Stiles and Derek had Luca and Arian, and a lot of things have changed.

Danny's dad, the demon mayor, had finally come clean about the truths behind the killing and told the small town of Beacon Hills about the supernatural world, and assured them that they were all under pack protection. Most of the towns people weren't even shocked, since they either were a supernatural being or knew one. Some were still skeptical, but it was slowly fading away.

Supernatural creatures were free to roam, and go to school as that pleased. There were some with wings, or one eye, even a few that breathed fire or had extra or spider limbs. No one would judge them.

Beacon hills was taken off of the map of the Untied States by God. Hardly anybody that was human knew it existed, and almost all supernatural's knew about it, so there was no need.

It turns out, there were 8 other policemen and women who were supernatural beings that just wanted to help people. It was weird for Dean, working and knowing anything that was supernatural that didn't want to kill them, even after they found out the truth.

Some older creatures living in Beacon Hills were afraid of the Winchesters once they found out that Dean was the sheriff and his brother lived with the pack. They had all heard the gruesome stories.

Things have been clam since Kate had bees smited. Allison and Scott had broken up a year after the boys were born. Scott was with Kira, a kitsune. Scott was a vet now, still working with Deaton and Kira was a Kindergarden teacher at the local elementary school. Allison had moved to Paris with her dad.

Isaac and Danny had gotten together, and were now in a happy, stable relationship. Lydia and Jackson got married, and now have a daughter 1 year and 3 months old.

The alpha pack had come back with vengance, trying to kill Derek. In the end they got two new members of the pack, Ethan and Aiden. Aiden, unfortunately, had gotten killed in the final battle.

Erica and Boyd were still together and going strong. They were engaged, but have yet to make plans for their wedding. Peter had started to date again, but nothing was 'official' yet.

Parrish had moved in immidiately after Derek and Stiles had offered. He didn't need to, but he payed them rent every month. He felt it was that least he could do.

Danny had moved into the house when he turned 18. He and Isaac were mated, but they weren't married, and they didn't want to be. They knew that they belonged with and to eachother. They felt no need to put a label on their relationship.

Everything was great in Beacon Hills, but that was about to change.