Cast and Playlist

LILY COLLINS as juliet greyback fletcher

ANDREW GARFIELD as remus lupin

RAFFEY CASSIDY as zoe fletcher

BEN BARNES as sirius black

KAREN GILLIAN as lily evans

AARON T. JOHNSON as james potter

JAMIE BELL as peter pettigrew

DAVE LEGENO as fenrir greyback

FREYA MAVOR as marlene mckinnon

CAREY MULLIGAN as alice fortescue

1. demons by imagine dragons
i want to hide the truth, i want to shelter you, but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide.

2. this was a home once by bad suns
this was a home once, all these years go by and i've been blind.

3. fuzzybrain by dayglow
there's rain inside my skeleton frame, a hurricane within my rib cage, i never left but i never stayed, cleaning out the fuzz in my brain, time and time again.

4. make me your queen by declan mckenna
i know that i mean nothing to you babe, i'm in your grip from which i can't escape.

5. anxious (demo) by hippo campus
i wish this head would quiet down so i could talk to you, help me sound out what's been in and we can finally make it through.

6. (consumption)(addiction) by babyjake
it's good to let go, but to let go of what? that's always the question, and where do you draw the line? is there even a line? who knows?

7. let it all out (10:05) by coin
all my blood sweat and tears, for twenty-some years, all bottled up and broken, let it all out.

8. 4 seasons by rex orange county
and we don't even have to mention all the things that matter, or anything you're stressing about, just tell me why your day was good and love me after hours.

9. cry cry cry by coldplay
when you cry, cry, cry, baby, i'll be by your side.

10. speed racer by her's
she's aware that i just gave her the look, i'm surprised at the time it took, but it's fine that i'm just coming off, after all, she knows.

11. love me like you do by ellie goulding
i let you set the pace, 'cause i'm not feel straight, my head's spinning around i can't see clear no more, what are you waiting for?

12. lie to me by 5SOS
its three a.m. and the moonlight's testing me, if i can make it 'til dawn then it won't be hard to see that i ain't happy, i ain't too happy.

13. takes some time by the brummies
i know you face, i know you name, but it takes some time to know somebody.

14. lately III by coin
for a second, you were all i needed.

15. monsoon by hippo campus.
it should've been me.

a/n: i changed the songs on here because they were really bad before lol. anywaysssss, swipe up for chapter one!