*Sample*

Just to be clear, this is not a Babysitter update, but while you wait for the next one, maybe you might want to indulge yourself in another one of our stories. Enjoy some samples of our stories!

Falling For You (FFY)

I pull into the school parking lot with 5 minutes to spare. There isn't a parking space in sight.

I loop around the parking lot twice, until I see an open spot. This spot is perfect and right next to the entrance.

As I turn the wheel to pull into the space, a convertible comes zooming in right in front of my Acura and stole the spot.

What the hell.

I scream and honk my horn. My friends constantly tell me that I have an awful temper, and at that moment I understood why.

I open the car door, grab my coffee and slam it closed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hissed, getting angrier by the second "I was about to park here."

The driver of the car was named Henry. He was very popular but also very stupid. He was also the guy who wore our school mascot costume. We were the Wildcats.

Next, Tyler got out of the passenger seat. Tyler was extremely annoying and rude. He was very athletic and played most of the sports offered at East High.

"What was that princess?" Henry said with a smirk. "I said, get out of that spot before you make me late" I responded trying to be as calm as I could.

They both start laughing at me. "What's your name again baby girl?" Asked Henry with a snicker.

"Excuse me... what did you just call me?" I asked, clenching my coffee.

Tyler walked over to me; "Wow I didn't expect that out of you sweetheart, looks like someone has a temper."

THAT'S IT.

"Yeah, I do" I glared as I poured my piping hot coffee all over Tyler.

"WHAT THE HELL" he exclaimed. "YOU CAN HAVE THE FUCKING PARKING SPOT IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU" he yelled even louder.

Dialed

Riley couldn't find a charger so she grabbed the home phone of her Aunt's house and dialed her best friend, stopping at the last three digits.

Was it two-five-four or two-four-five?

Riley shrugged and went with the latter, calling Abby.

On the second ring, her best friend picked up.

"Abby, I broke up with Dylan cause he cheated on me." Riley rushed, fanning her eyes and trying not to cry.

Except... it wasn't her best friend.

"This isn't Abby," a deep voice said, "but I'm sorry about your ex, want me to kick his ass?"

Riley almost laughed until she remembered, this wasn't Abby, so who had she called?

Changing The Game (CTG)

"Well then make them take you seriously." He replied simply.

"It's not that easy. You've always been a guy, that's how you've lived your whole life. You don't understand all the setbacks we face-"

He cut me off, and grabbed my shoulders, stopping me from pacing across the floor.

"Ella, just calm down, okay?" He said softly, "Yes, you have to fight for this, and no it's not right, but won't it be worth it in the end?"

"You're right. I'm sorry for attacking you or whatever. I'm just so tired of having to fight for every damn step I take in this tiny little town." I replied.

"Well, now I'll fight with you, and we can do this together, as captains. It's up to you and me to lead our teams." He offered me his hand, "I promise I won't let your girls finish with a losing season, if you teach my guys that bitchin' corner kick, and teach my goalie how to read hips."

I looked at his hand, and then up at him, "You can't promise that." I accused.

"Sure, I can." He replied with a grin that bordered on a smirk, "I'm Kai Lewis."

The Championship

You know, people are thinking it's gonna be you and me." He stated with a wink "And honestly I can't say I'm opposed to that."

"Stuff a sock in it, Warren." I replied tiredly. The first warning bell rang, and I waved goodbye to Ana, Katie, and Reid.

Unfortunately for me, Jason walked next to me as I half jogged to the third floor here Mr. Munoz's classroom is. "Where we goin', Palmer?" He asked with an easy smile.

"Munoz, 308." I replied breezily, though I chided myself for telling him where my class is.

"Cool." He replied, and we walk in silence. When we get to the door, he stops me before I walk in, "Don't make a fool of yourself at tryouts."

"Worry about yourself, Warren." I told him with an eye roll. Jason and I have been rivals ever since the eighth grade, our relationship has always been prank after prank, and he's never really been nice to me.

"Please, my spot is pretty much cemented in 2v2." Jason confidently replied. I hated to admit it, but he was right. Though cocky and annoying, Jason was the sixth top recruit in the nation for college level soccer.

In Michigan, 2 vs 2 is a competition where schools send their best two soccer players to play against each other in a whole bracketed process until the Championship where two players are crowned the Champions. Glenview has tryouts for the 2 vs 2 team today after school, and it's open to all Varsity players.

In response, I simply rolled my eyes.

The final warning bell rang, and Jason now had a minute to get to wherever his class was. "Get to class Warren, I'll see you later." I said as I walked in Mr. Munoz's class.