Dispatch

Jennie and Kai were exposed

Hana was anxious to say the least. It was only a day into the new year and Dispatch already exposed one of her friend's relationship. Hana was nervous that there was the possibility of Dispatch releasing an article on her and her current boyfriend.

She knew that Jennie and Kai were cautious but yet still got caught by Dispatch. She remembered how EXO-Ls reacted when they found out about Baekhyun and Taeyeon were dating. Thankful Blinks and EXO-Ls were for the most part happy with the new couple.

Dispatch stated that they still were revealing couples. Hana knew that there was a chance that Dispatch exposed her relationship.

She had called Jennie to comfort her and advise her on what to do.

Hana has had her fair share of dating scandals.

She has been dating her boyfriend since March of 2018. They reconnected after filming. Hana was nervous about how his fans would react and the fact that Kai got caught wasn't helping her case.

The phone that was thrown on her bed started to ring. It was her boyfriend.

"Oppa, Kai got caught. Is he alright?"

"He's fine Hana. How are you?"

"I'm nervous that Dispatch might release our pictures next. Our companies still don't know about us yet. Oppa, what are we going to do?"

"Baby, calm down first. If we get caught then we reveal our relationship. Don't worry baby."

"I trust you oppa."

"I love you Hana"
"I love you too ***"

•••••••
This is a short chapter for an upcoming chapter. Who do you think is Hana's boyfriend? I actually was planning on waiting until New Years to publish this. It just so happens that the Jennie and Kai thing happened as well.

Comment who you want Hana's boyfriend to be? 🤨

There are some hints on who he is. 😉 in some chapters.

PS Hana is a 1997 liner for those who don't know