Fire!!!!!

When I woke up (again) I was still in the living room. Bill sat on the opposite side of the room just staring at me. "Hello, Bill?" He didn't respond. I was a bit afraid to stand up, afraid that the pain would come back. Fortunately, it didn't.

I walked towards Bill, when I was about ten feet away from him he finally did something. He looked me in the eyes and a big grin grew on his face. "Pinetree you're awake! It lasted longer then I expected."

I was confused but also curious. "Wait, how long was I out both times? And what lasted longer then you expected?"

"The first time you were out you slept for like an hour, the second time lasted a tiny bit longer. You were out for eight days."

"How is eight days a tiny bit!?" I started to think about Mabel and the rest of my family and friends. They must be worried sick about me, especially Mabel. We've never been apart for more then three days, I started to feel homesick, I wanted to go home.

"Sorry kid but that ain't gonna happen." It felt like an intrusion in my head. "Will you stop doing that?" "What?" He asked looking completely oblivious. "Reading my mind, it is really annoying." He rolled his eye at this question. "Fine, I'll try but I can't promise anything."

I was relieved to hear he accepted some of my requests. I thought he was going to give me nothing. Well, I guess I do have to live here for the rest of my life.

"About your second question, the turning into a demon took longer then I expected."

"Wait I'm a demon? I don't feel any different."

Suddenly a mirror just like dropped out of the ceilling, it startled me. "Watch as realisation will dawn on you." He said with an amused face. When I looked into the mirror I was shocked.

I was wearing a white dress shirt with a black bowtie, I had a long sleeved black tailcoat with a golden chain holding it together around my waist

I was wearing a white dress shirt with a black bowtie, I had a long sleeved black tailcoat with a golden chain holding it together around my waist. I had black pants, gloves and shoes. I had a little tophat floating above my head, it looked exactly like Bills. My eyes were completely different, they were now an electrical blue colour with a cat like slit pupil. But what shocked me the most was that I had black bat like wings sprouting from my lower back. How did I not feel That!!?

I gasped and started to squeel. "I         look                  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bill smiled. "Yeah kid, you look a lot more handsome now."

I started to blush, why did I start to blush? I feel like Bill is a lot nicer than four years ago, but why?

As I was wondering why Bill was being so nice, I could feel him staring at me. Did he read my mind again? I was just about to ask when he anwsered for me. 

"Ay Pinetree? Yer on fire Pinetree."

I looked at my hands to find them on fire. I started to run around the room screaming "I'm on fire!!!! I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!" The more I freaked out the bigger the fire grew.  Bill was laughing his head off at me running around. "You have to... Haha, calm..... Hahaha, down, Hahahahaha." I stopped running and frantically looked at him.

"How can I calm down!? I'm literally on fire!!"

"Your powers are controlled by your emotions, your fire started when you blushed a lot. I don't know why because I didn't look inside your head." He said that last part fast. "And it grew bigger when you started to freak out, So calm down!"

I tried to calm down but it didn't work because well..... I'm on fire. Then a picture off Bill popped up in my head and that helped me to calm down and the fire began to dissapear. I started to blush again for I thought off Bill to calm down.

 "U-Uh Good job." He said looking a little flustered. "Did the great Bill Cipher just stutter?" "N-No" "You did it again!" Then it dawned on me, did he see that I was thinking about him?

"Did you look inside my head?" He regained his posture. "No, of course not."

But something inside me told me he was lying.

He then walked away beckonig me to follow him. I quickly ran after him. Man he was fast!

"So what are we going to do now?"

"Training" He said. While giving me my first genuine smile.

A/N

Hi, sorry for the short chapter. It would be too long If I didn't cut it in two so the next chapter will be coming soon. I have nothing else to say so bye.

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra