11

BIG time jump🙂
4 months later
Briesnz POV

These past months me and Kd been real good. We even keeping it a secret that I'm pregnant, nobody knows unless they close friends or family. And ever since my stomach started to get big I stopped posting on social media, ima pop out at my gender reveal when I have it.

Ever since I told Jamere about me being pregnant she been just wayyy over the top excited, more then me. Her and Jania was the ones who was bout to plan my gender reveal and I just know it's bout to be fun asf.

Y'all prolly like Jania? That annoying bitch? But she not even annoying she real chill and goofy in real life. People be tryna say she be doing to much and she fake but she been showing me she ain't.

Me and her got close a couple months ago at one of young boys shows. I also got close to the gang. They play entirely to much but it's all love for them.

Right now I'm with Jamere and we at the mall in victorious secret

" this cute?" Jamere said showing me this two piece lingerie.

" yea but who the hell you tryna get cute for. Lemme find out you gotta boo ion know about"

" girllaaa, Ben sexy ass "

" when this happen fill me in"

" member that day Kd came in 3three house with that one girl and we was there for a grip cause y'all was fighting and shit?"

" oh yea" I said while rolling my eyes a lil

" well you know we was talking and shit then I gave him my number and we been texting and shit. We ain't together but when I'm tryna get fucked on I call him " she said laughing.

" you is sum else, I'm really done with you "

After she bought all the stuff she was gone get out the store we went to the food court to get sum to eat, I was hungry aab.

" lemme go to the restroom real fast while you stand in line, Ian tryna lose our spot this line long as hell."

We was in the line at Hardee's and I had to pee.

When I went to the bathroom I peed, and when I was washing my hands tianna and two other girls walked in.

*this tianna, I forgot to put her in the characters chapter*" well well well, if it ain't the bitch that think she wifey" she said laughing

" well well well, if it ain't the bitch that think she wifey" she said laughing.

" why you want my spot so bad. You couldn't handle it if I gave it to yo nasty ass."

" I been took it"

" you did that huh?"I said laughing a lil.

" yea, not only did I take yo nigga. He dicking me down every or every other night and I'm having his baby before you." She said with a evil smirk.