Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 3)

Warning: tiny bit of language, but nothing too serious; a little bit of needles (but nothing into detail)
Word count: 2750 words (does anyone really care about this?)
Quick A/N: hey it's been a while...well I'm going to try to come back onto here with various imagines. Turns out writing a full book isn't my thing and failed entirely! Welp, here I am again! The pretty awful, teenage writer, back writing more cringe-worthy imagines for a book series that I'm not sure if anyone is really into anymore...speaking of imagines, I'm changing [Insert your name here] to [Y/N] because 1) I'm not sure why I did that in the first place and 2) I'm way too lazy to start writing that again. Anyway, I saw several comments for a part three for this quote on quote mini series and frankly that made me happy. There isn't a GIF for this one because I couldn't find one that matched anything. Part four will probably happen if anyone still reads these (lol). Anywayyy...here you go, everyone who stuck with me and my awful posting/book in general...

• • • • • •

The boys hanged by their ankles in silence. A distraught Newt stared down at what was below them. A panicked Jorge rushed into the room they were in.

"Where is she?" He looked at the boys. "Where is the girl?" He looked at Thomas who looked away, his eyes trailing to Newt with a solemn expression. "Hermano, where is the girl?" Jorge spoke softly.

"You don't bloody see her here, so where the hell do you think she is," Newt bitterly spoke, not meeting Jorge's eyes.

The man looked down at where he was standing, a hand on his forehead. He sighed, then looked up shaking his head. "Barkley," He shook his head twice, his eyes closed."Of course he would take her to them."

Without another word, Jorge helped the boys untie themselves from the ropes. "Well," He spoke after some time. "Let's go to the Right Arm. She must've told you something," Thomas avoided eye contact. "Right, hermano? She told you where they were, correct?"

"Uh, about that..." Thomas hesitated. "If she told anyone anything about the Right Arm other than what it was, the person she told was him." He gestured to Newt, who stood with his arms by his sides.

"She didn't tell me anything more than she told you. She told me they were in the mountains and that's about it." He responded.

"Well, then we have to find the Right Arm," Jorge spoke. "I'll go get Brenda and tell her-"

"Woah, woah, woah, we can't just leave [Y/N]! We have to get here before they-before WICKED," Newt didn't want to even think about what they've done to her, or what they could do.

"WICKED has places everywhere! We don't know where they took her!" Jorge shouted, then his voice got quieter and shrunk to a whisper. "We have to get to the Right Arm, Hermano."

"How can we get to the Right Arm if we don't even know exactly where they are! We'll be," He scoffed. "Running around in bloody circles trying to find them."

"He does have a point," Minho mumbled. Aris and Frypan nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, what else are we going to do, huh? If we decide to go after [Y/N], we'll have to search three times as hard for her and bring a whole army with us!" Jorge responded. All eyes turned to Newt. The Second in Command thought hard about what to do, of course both his heart and mind begging him to go after [Y/N]. Suddenly, he spoke.

"Janson said she was important, and he didn't come for us. He only came for [Y/N]. That doesn't make any sense. If we're all just Subjects of an experiment, you think he'd want to take us back with him as well, but he didn't." Newt spoke.