Author's Note (Decoding Numbers)

Hello~ Here's a quick note for people who still read this book and wants to know how the codes/numbers work since I've been doing that since my first book because I thought it was a funny touch to put in my ff. So here's how it works if you're new to this stuff unless you're genius kyung-seoul who has figured out how these numbers work. (If you're reading this kyung-seoul hope you are having a great day since I haven't seen you online much but yeah hope you're doing great) 

So here how it goes there's methods to decode this stuff and I might mix them up sometimes. 

Method One: This is the regular method and the easiest to use. Which is like this:

"A"equals to 1 and the number go on to 26 since there is 26 alphabet so Z would be 26.

Method two: 

Method two is how the keyboard alphabet lettering is like if you see on your keyboard the first row of the alphabet starts with a "Q" so "Q" would equal to 1. It keeps going till "M" which is the last letter.

Method Three:

Method three is the alphabet backwards like Z to A. So "Z" would be number one.

There's a fourth method that was used once but hints will go through and the method will be revealed. 

Need more help for understanding this stuff private message me!

Thank you for reading and for 9K I wouldn't hit this if it wasn't for you ppl!! Thank you so much!Update will be coming through on Friday so I won't leave a cliffhanger. Damn I'm so tired of not getting enough sleep on break. Trying to catch up on sleep these days~ Bye~