Introduction (Edited)

There are some women who are just meant to be mothers, Bella O'Hara isn't one of those people. So when she's given a simulation baby to take care of for a week, her life is flipped upside down. In all the chaos a child brings, mechanical or not, Hale Nathan enters the picture.

He's sarcastic and mean, but he knows how to take care of a baby, much to Bella's surprise. That wouldn't be the only surprise Hale had up his sleeve for her as they get closer. From roast sessions, to screaming fans and dangerous situations, they drive each other crazy.

And Bella soon finds out that what starts out as help, can quickly turn into so much more.

°

"Would you shut that fucking baby up?" Hale growls, suddenly coming alive from where he was sleeping at a table near by.

Bella narrows her eyes, holding the screaming baby, her nerves shot from trying and failing to shut the baby up. "I'm trying, asshat."

Hale huffs, dragging himself up from his seat. He stalks over to Bella, in long strides. He stops in front of her and holds out his hands. "Give me it."

"No, 'Give-me' got shot." Bella scoffs, thinking he's going to hurt the baby. "Hey!"

Hale grabs the baby, plucking the screaming toy out of her arms. He gently places the baby on his shoulder and begins patting it's back. Immediately, it stops crying, replaced with soft breathing noises.

"You're an incompetent mother."

°

Start: Jan 5th, 2019
End: March 12th, 2019
Edited: Summer 2019
Edited Version Published: October 31st, 2019

°

H A L E × B E L L A

H A L E   N A T H A N

H A L E N A T H A N

B E L L A   O'H A R A

B E L L A O'H A R A

B E L L A   O'H A R A

Playlist

Girls Like You- Maroon 5, ft Cardi B
Sweet But Psycho- Ava Max
Close to Me- Ellie Goulding, Diplo, Swae Lee
Ruin My Life- Zara Larsson
when the party's over- Billie Eilish
Baby, You Make Me Crazy- Sam Smith
One Last Song- Sam Smith
Say It First- Sam Smith
broken- lovelytheband
Beautiful- Bazzi, Camilia Cabello
Somebody Else- The 1975
Narcissist- No Rome, The 1975
(No One Knows Me) The The Piano- Sampha
Sincerity Is Scary- The 1975
Electric Love- BORNS
Do It All The Time- iDKHOW
Scott Pilgrim vs. My GPA- Mom Jeans.
Forever and Always- Zeph

THIS IS THE EDITED VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL

Warning:
Mentions abuse and contains swearing, violence and under age drinking. I do not promote or condone any of these actions.

This is a work of fiction, the characters, setting and situations are completely fictional, any similarities are purely coincidental.

Any opinions, or ideas in narrative are the charcaters' views and do not reflect my own, though may reflect my own experiences.

Edited, AUTHORS NOTE

I get a lot of comments from people says this story makes them cringe or they don't agree with this or that. I get it guys, I really do the story is cringey. I wrote this in high school, I've grown since then and things have happened. If I could get over my creative block and rewrite/fix this story I would. I've had this block since my grandpa passed away in 2020, I don't know how to get over it. Please proceed with kindness. That's all I ask.