Chapter 22

The day of the show, Kahla sat in the back. She was helping with costumes and make up. She turned her head away from Ash before she stepped beside Johnny. She gave him a half hearted smile before helping him with his costume.

Buster sat there, his body shaking with excitement. The crowd seemed at the edge of their seats. Kahla stood next to him, trying to make him hold in his excitement. She worked in the back, getting those who needed it water. Ash on the other hand had taken rubbing anything she could into Kahlas face. But reluctantly gave Kahla a flavored water bottle she didn't like. Kahla found herself sipping on a flavored water bottle from all her hard work. She always hated fake strawberry flavoring.

The night come to an end. Kahla found herself herself sitting down in the back holding her head. Buster had gone along the lines of congratulating everyone on a good job. He stepped to Kahla before questioning her.

"Hey are you okay?" Buster questioned before gaining a small smile from Kahla.

"Just a headache. " Kahla spoke. She watched as he turned around.

"Johnny!" Buster stated loudly but calmly. He waited until he was in his view, but Kahla kept saying she was alright.

"Yes, Mr. Moon. " Johnny questioned as he looked down at him. Ash stood close by, she still thought she had the dirt on him.

"Can you take Kahla home. She's got a headache. We need her for tomorrow for the final showings!" Buster spoke a Johnny seemed to be surprised.

"Ah.. yes Mr. Moon. " He spoke as Buster nodded. Buster spoke with Kahla, holding her hands before Buster turned around. He thanked Kahla for being there and hoped she would be better by tomorrow.

Johnny reluctantly offered her hand. The two of them knew they still had to act, but it was hard when she really wanted him to assist her more. Once out to the car, she offered him her keys while still holding her head. What was up with this headache.

Johnny drove with one hand the other rubbing her back. "Let's get you some aspirin. Hopefully that will make you feel better" Johnny spoke.

"I should of drank that nasty fake strawberry flavored water Ash gave me. She just not like it either" Kahla spoke before Johnny stopped the car in front of her house.

"You took something from Ash? Are you sure she didn't rig it with something" Johnny joked, before Kahla looked at him with all seriousness.

"Don't joke like that. She left me for dead remember. " Kahla close her eyes. "I'm staying here. My head is killing me"

"No your not. If I have to carry you inside I will. Don't make me" he teased as she extented her arms out. He laughed before getting out if her car, once he reached her side he hoisted her into her back. For him she was light. He walked towards her house and opened the door. "As long as you don't get sick like before. We will be good. "

"Come to think of it you had to leave Ash. She's gonna be pissy tomorrow" Kahla frowned as she rolled her eyes. She wasn't ready for that.

Johnny walked her to the couch before turning and slowly sitting her down. She laid back and sighed. "Just get me some aspirin, then your more then welcome to go home if you need to or want. I think I'm just gonna sleep now"

Johnny frowned before going Into the cabinet. He found asprin and brought it to her before sitting down.

"Tomorrow is the last day, and we can come out with everything. I know Mr. Moon wants to keep hiring you to help out with shows. But I won't let Ash stay around you" he spoke as he pulled his phone out.

"Well go get some sleep. You know I'll be where I need to be" she smiled before rolling over. Leaving Johnny to sit there and think his own thoughts. He stood up, after half a hour and gave Kahla a small kiss before he left the home. Hopefully the next day would be easier on her.