OGG vs. BSA (3-4)

After everything was properly done, Gu Shengyin picked up the game helmet on the bedside.

In fact, she was somewhat curious. Holographic online games, it sounded really magical.

A white light flashed through her mind. Gu Shengyin found herself appearing in a grassy meadow and could even see a few butterflies fluttering around a cluster of flowers.

She tried taking two steps and was very nimble, almost no different from the real world.

This world's science and technology had already developed to a very powerful level.

At this time, there was a constant "di di" sound, and at the same time, a sweet voice was also heard: "Master, where are you?"

"Master, I got stuck in the first line. Can you come over?" 

"Master, are you there?"

"Master, are you online? I am in the process of learning how to refine and lack a Lingshi. When you come online and see this, help me get one, okay?"

"..."

Gu Shengyin lightly swept all the messages from the same ID, Small Misty Rain.

She said nothing, getting rid of the entire screen.

Following the route in her memory, Gu Shengyin came to a place.

Here was a dungeon with a difficulty of hell. Previously, Dreary Falling Tree was stuck here for two days.

Dreary Falling Tree wasn't the only one. So far in this server, there wasn't a single player who could pass it.

Dreary Falling Tree's profession was a swordsman. Her appearance was very common: white and black hair with a green 3-feet sword on her back, the most common swordsman model. The appearance was not remarkable at all. In this game, players could increase or reduce their appearance by 100%.

Most players increased, but only Shen Xiaoxiao, who did not walk the common route, chose to reduce by 100%.

As a result, the overall appearance of Dreary Falling Tree did not have a half-point place to applaud. 

She began trying to cut down the monsters.

For the first time, two rounds, Dreary Falling Tree slammed. 

Second time, persisted ten rounds, Dreary Falling Tree slammed.

Third time, Gu Shengyin was already, more or less, familiar with the gameplay of this game.

Originally, in holographic online games, the player's reaction speed, sensitivity, strength, and so on was very demanding in real life. Just like the many experts in [Lin Jianxian] server, they were all born in the army.

However, how could they be compared to Gu Shengyin, who had lived in a sword cultivation world for thousands of years and was more familiar with swordsmen than anyone else?

Thus, the fourth time, after more than ten minutes of knocking the Boss to death, Gu Shengyin emptied the Boss' HP with her beautiful sword.

【Announcement: Player Dreary Falling Tree killed World-Class Boss, Gyuumao, got the first kill, went against the Heavens, and was rewarded the Immortal weapon, [Water Dragon's Cry]】

The world channel suddenly exploded.

[Playing With Chopped Hand]: F***! Fighting with Gyuumao, Laozi can support for no more than three rounds every time. Dreary Falling Tree, powerful!