OGG vs. BSD (9-10)

"So you want me to join you guild?"

Smile in the Wind nodded his head.

"Okay."

"Great God, don't feel anxious and refuse. We, Tan Xiao Jianghu, is the largest guild in [Ling Jianxian] server. Almost half of the players on the PK list are there..." Smile in the Wind said and then reacted.

"What did you say, Great God? You agree?!" Smile in the Wind felt it was unbelievable. So simple?

Gu Shengyin applied to join the guild.

Smile in the Wind directly spammed the guild's chat:

【Guild】[Smile in the Wind]: Dreary Falling Tree applied to join the guild!

【Guild】[I Only Watch Not Speak]: F***, who's spamming the chat? Lunatic, what fit are you throwing now?

【Guild】[I Only Watch Not Speak]: F***! Great God wants to come to our guild?

【Guild】[One Butterfly]: Dreary Falling Tree? Isn't she a thorough solo'er?

【Guild】[Dreary Falling Tree]: Hello, everyone.

........

【Guild】[Smile in the Wind]: Hello, Great God. I am at Great God's side.

【Guild】[Mountain River One Sword]: Welcome.

【Guild】[One Butterfly]: Welcome.

【Guild】[A Cloud Made of Rain]: Welcome.

【Guild】[Loves to Eat Junk Food]: Welcome.

The entire Tan Xiao Jianghu guild were lining up and spamming the screen to welcome Great God.

【Guild】[A Cloud Made of Rain]: Everyone, quick look! Someone put a bounty on Great God in the world channel!

Everyone looked at the world channel.

【World】[Announcement]: There must be a brave man to be rewarded!

Bloody Battle offers a 10,000 gold reward to take Dreary Falling Tree's head.

[Playing With Chopped Hand]: F***, Bloody Battle is having a crazy fit?

[A Small Yellow Duck]: I guess it is related to that lowly woman, Small Misty Rain. Not long ago, people saw Bloody Battle's guild master and Small Misty Rain being very intimate.

[Flower Viewing From Horseback]: This is lively. Bloody Battle put on the crown of fury for a beautiful woman ah!

[A Small Yellow Duck]: Great God will suffer some losses. After all, Bloody Battle is a large guild.

[Mountain River One Sword]: Dreary Falling Tree has joined my Tan Xiao Jianghu.

[Announcement]: Rising winds, scudding clouds! Strength speaks! Guild Tan Xiao Jianghu and Guild Bloody Battle opened guild war mode. After 3 days of wind and rain, no death, no rest!

[Playing With Chopped Hand]: F***, Mountain River One Sword is really domineering!

[Flower Viewing From Horseback]: Tan Xiao Jianghu is giving Great God Dreary Falling Tree support!