chapter 4: Taking him home and making the deal

Y/n's POV:

You wake up to a grogginess that's evidently adamant on clinging to your mind, that and each of your locks of hair are spiraling in almost every which direction.

"Ugggghhhh" I sound like a zombie bro!

After a second of mindlessly staring at your ceiling like a psycho.

Then it hits you.

"SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT YOONGI!"
You look at the clock and see you had been staring at the ceiling for 2 hours.

DAMN IT,
And now it's 2:00pm, and your late.

You hop off you bed on one leg while putting a sock on the other and end up falling on your chest and face.

Great not only am I late, but now I probably have breast cancer!

You rush to get ready and pick yoongi up, failing at life in so many ways.

But it's not like your morning troubles are new.

In fact, you don't remember how many time you came close to having an injury from waking up with your luck.....damn, luck.....
but I'll  pull through.

As I get into the car after I've now gotten ready to pick up yoongi, I continue my thoughts....

"I hope he likes me...if he doesn't, oh no. If he doesn't like me then I've screwed ya both over!" You groan near the end.

For the rest of the ride you end up staring off into space, so when you finally appear in front of jin and joonies hybrid shop your a little surprised.

You take a deep breath before  Texting Jinnie to bring yoongi out.

Damn, this hoe got nerve

You open your door and wait for jin to bring yoongi out.

And he does. It's just looks like he's about to cry from the glares, snarls, and hisses yoongi is sending him.

You let jin place yoongi in the passengers seat, after that he glares at you.

His eyes saying something along the lines of "you little bitch😑" then he stomps away while giving you the middle finger as a good bye.

"ILL MISS YOU TOO WIFEY!"
You sarcastically respond before starting your car to drive home.

The ride was mostly silent, but you feel your newly adopted hybrids curious yet almost hateful stare as it bores into your soul.

You take a deep breathe and exhale slowly before stealing a glance at yoongi.

Who just stares back. You might be imagining things but you thing you saw his eyes softened.

Nah, you just read to many romance novels.

"Hey, I'm y/n." You say slowly and softly. He just stares in response, you take it as a "go on."

"If it's fine with you, I would like to think of you as a friend. Not a pet.

But it's fine if you would rather be a pet, I just thought you might want to have more independence..." you look at him for an answer and he just closes his eyes for a moment before opening them and nodding a "yes".

By this time your at your drive way and he's asleep.

You pick up his cage and put him in his room,leaving his cage door open Incase he wakes up and wants out.

You head to the kitchen getting some pickles and root beer before heading to the living room to watch criminal minds.

I hope everything turns out fine....