Sleepy Ninja~ (Show! Lloyd)

You were laying down with Lloyd on his bed, watching a movie on the laptop. The movie was a sappy romance, but you were enjoying it. It was about a women who got thrown into a coma after a car crash and lost her memory, and her husband is trying to help her get her memory back. Lloyd wanted to watch a horror movie, but you wouldn't let him in fear of him getting Morro-Nightmares.

He was laying on your chest, with his hand in yours. His eyes were closed. You shook him a little.

"Wake up~"

"Mmm..."

"You said you were gonna stay up with me and watch movies with me all night. It's only 1:30. Don't fall asleep on me yet." You say with a chuckle.

"I'm not.." He says sleepily, while opening his eyes.

"You're cute when you sleep, you know that?"

"I'm not cute..I'm the Green...Ninja." He says, failing to hold back a yawn. You put your hand in his hair and play with it. He shifts around a little.

You reach over to the laptop and shut it off. "What was that for..?" Lloyd asks.

You smile and begin humming. Lloyd shifts a little bit more and buries his face in your shirt. He closes his eyes and gives you a small smile.

"Da da da da da da da da da~"

"Mmm..."

"Da da da da da da da~"

"Y/n...t..there's something I..I wanna tell you.." He says in a sleepy haze. He opens his eyes.

"What is it?"

"You..have a very...very nice name..." He says, before finally collapsing on top of you.

You smile. "I love you, too, Lloyd."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

If anyone can guess what movie I was referencing, I'll be surprised lmao

I hope you enjoyed

Bye!