Promise

Taeyong sat on his blood red throne with his golden bloody red crown sitting on top of his head

Taeyong sat on his blood red throne with his golden bloody red crown sitting on top of his head. His fiery red hair brushed neatly despite having the crown on his head. His blue eyes stared at the ceiling, where a golden chandelier hanged from. The painting behind it was blood red of outline of golden hearts. The candles on the chandelier burned bright to light up the room. His fingers playing with his staff's red heart diamond on the end of the stick. The whole stick was gold. Suddenly the door bursts open, showing no other than his second in command, I.M. He looked quite nervous and frighten as he present himself in front of him.

"Ah I.M so did you capture her? My runaway bride?" He asked his gaze watching the red diamond twinkle with boredom.

"No my lord, when we got there it was too late. She was already in the Crystal Snow area. We tried passing their walls but they beat us in a ugly battle."

Taeyong gripped his staff as he sat up from his throne. His blue eyes turned to a darker shade of blue.

"Well then I would say off with your head, but you have been by my side for many years. So I'll let it slide this time. However you shall get punishment for failing me. Guards!" Two red knights with spears shaped as hearts appeared. I.M cherry eyes widen but bowed before him accepting his punishment.

"Take I.M to the torture chambers the people there already now what to do." He commanded. As he commanded they dragged I.M towards the chambers without a second thought. Taeyong merely turned his head as he face the giant widows behind his throne. Outside showed leaves and vines scattered among the roads. The trees rot with no grass covering the lands. The sky a red darken color. The clouds were pitch black. His blue eyes caught his brothers White Castle standing tall in the distance. He licked his dry lips as a sudden thought came from his head. He snapped his fingers as another knight came before him.

"Once I.M is done with his punishment I want him escorted to the planning room." With a nod the knight left. Taeyong lips tugged into a wicked smirk.

"Oh I'll get you my runaway bride~"

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"AHHHHHHH!"

Hoseok jumped at the sudden sound. His brown colored eyes widen as the sound was coming from his left.

"Poor I.M. But I must escape from here. If Y/n really is back then I must return to Crystal Snow immediately." Hoseok muttered as he struggled against the chains around his wrists. He was suppose to be off with his head in the evening of that very day. He supposed he used up all the luck he had. Hoseok squirmed in his spot but the chains remained the same.

"What have you done this time Hoseok?" A voice asked. Hoseok stopped his squirming hearing the voice. Slowly a smile came across his features. He knew that voice anywhere.

"Oh it wasn't my fault this time, you know. I'm in this mess because of you, Yoongi." Hoseok responded as suddenly Yoongi appeared in front of him. His face shows he was unamused letting his black tail swish behind him. He leaned against the metal bars of the cell, his ears listening towards any sound. His emerald eyes stared at Hoseok as he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm guessing you've heard Y/n is back from Taeyong?" Yoongi asked as his hands were in his pockets.

"Yes that's all he comes in for, to tell me how he's going to marry Y/n. Ugh it's annoying. But since she really is here I must see-"

"There's no point in that Hoseok she doesn't even remember you."

Hoseok stared at Yoongi's sudden cold expression. He raised his eyebrow, his smile turning into a frown.

"Yes I'm quite aware of that, but I'm sure the first thing the others did was bring her to you. Which in that case means she should've gotten her memories back right, Yoongi?"

Yoongi's didn't even answer as his gaze face the floor. Hoseok took his silence as an answer to his question. Hoseok face harden, his chocolate eyes slowly turned into a bloody red.

"Your still mad at her aren't you Yoongi?" Hoseok asked narrowing his now bloody red eyes at him. Again he remained silent which only made Hoseok clench his jaw.

"You a**!!"

"Hey that's Hyung to you!" Yoongi snared showing his canines. His ears pinned back to his black locks. His tail tensed up at his remark. Yet Hoseok didn't even seem fazed, his expression remained the same staring down at Yoongi.

"I don't care! You hurt Y/n didn't you!?! Just cause she doesn't have her memories doesn't mean her heart stops remembering! The heart never stops remembering! You made her cry didn't you!? Her heart still cried towards you! Whether she remembered or not her heart still belongs to you! Why the hell did you just rejected it!? Are you that sh*tty!" Hoseok roared his eyes turning into a darker color of red. But Yoongi wasn't having any of it.

"Don't give me that crap Hoseok! Her heart doesn't yearn for me! Nor do I want her heart anymore! I moved on, you know that! It's her fault for leaving, it's her fault that we have this f*cked up war!" Yoongi yelled now his eyes turning into a deeper shade of green. Hoseok clenched his jaw tighter as he yanked the chains setting his arms free. He was furious at Yoongi. He kicked off the chains around his ankles as if they weren't even there. Yoongi flinched at Hoseok's strength, seeing the parts of the chains fly out of his cell. Yoongi at that moment had truly forgotten how strong Hoseok was.

"It wasn't her fault this war start. It wasn't her fault Taeyong fell In love with her. This war isn't her fault. And you know it. It's your fault your heart stopped beating for her. Fine, don't give her memories I don't wanna see her cry anyway. I don't want to see her cry over a man that promised her when she returns he would continue to love her. I was there when you made that promise. I was there when she first told you she liked you. I was the one who encouraged her to tell you. Despite knowing Jin Hyung liked her as well. So fine be like that Yoongi Hyung." Hoseok snared as he merely grip the bars of his cell and yanked it open. Yoongi flinched again at the sound of the metal bars cracking in his grasp. Hoseok merely walked away as he fixed his hat that rested on his head. Yoongi watched him go as guilt arose in his chest.

"See you later a**clown."

Edited: 1/15/22