4.0

jung jaehyun

"You sure about that?" He grabbed my collar and raised his fist behind him. "We can test that right now."

"Yukhei, stop." Yuna tried to pull his arm away from me. "Stay out of this." He said, pushing her away. She fell to the ground and I was fuming.

"Now, I'm not one to fight, but you deserve a major ass kicking." I said, punching him square in the face. He went in for a swing, but something stopped him—something that no one expected.

Yuna had kicked him in the nuts from behind him. He dropped so fast, I almost felt bad for the guy as he was groaning on the floor in a fetal position. I looked up at Yuna who was surprised herself.

"Holy shit, I did that." She said, eyes wide. She laughed to herself. "Take that, scum bag." She walked over Yukhei. She then hugged me. "Jaehyun." She sighed, relief present in her voice.

I wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you so much." I pulled her as close as physically possible. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you." She mumbled in my chest. She lifted her head up, tears welling up in her eyes. I put my hands on her cheeks, holding her face, worry taking over.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Did he hurt you?" I started rambling out questions. She laughed at me and pecked my lips. "Let's go." She pulled me by my hand, leading me out of the store.

As we walked out, I couldn't help but smile. I have Yuna again. I just want to shower and her in love and never let her go again.

a/n

i may have an idea for a future chapter but it may be a bit hot n heavy if you know what i mean

but how the fuck do i write smut

also i realize i have been gone for 2 months oops

ily all and thank you so much for 70k what the fuck how do you guys actually like the shit i write

and who wants a story time about me being whipped for a boy too old for me that i worked with

hehehehe it's quite a time

okay see y'all next chapter