- 55 -

- zayn -

"Why haven't you gotten dressed?" I ask Arabella, walking into my room to see her on the bed in a long sleeve and shorts. She had a bored expression as she stared at the television in front of her. "Unless you want to go like that? No, it's cold and you're showing too much leg."

Sitting by her feet, I pick them up and rest them on my lap. She scoot a bit, her calves now on my lap. "We have two hours 'till the reservation, Zayn. Chill down, relax for a bit."

"One and a half." I say as I put my phone up to show her, running a hand through my face in frustration. "I'm going to shower, Bella. I feel like I still have the stench of cigar on me."

"Cigar? Did you smoked?" She asks with a small frown, sitting up and criss crossing her legs to face me. Her eyes grew a bit big, it looked like she was a bit upset. "Come on, Zayn, you can't do or eat or drink the things that I can't!"

She sat there with a pout, resting her elbows on her knees and face on her hands. She looked adorable.

"I didn't forget about our deal, doll." I smile at her, pushing some hair off of her face. "It wasn't me who smoked, it was a client and my dad." Rolling my eyes and standing up, I took my phone out and checked the time again. "You should be getting ready now, Arabella. If we're late, we'll loose the reservation."

"Ugh! I just want to stay here and sleep until tomorrow afternoon." She groans, her pout getting a bit bigger. Lifting a leg up, she pointed to her feet. "Look how swollen my legs are from yoga!" Dramatically throwing her head back, she groans and then sits up again, a wide grin on her face and her eyes lighter. "What if we pretend to go out, but instead we sneak back in and-"

"No sneaking around, doll." I shake my head, patting the top of her head and standing up from the bed. I went through my underwear drawer as she whined about how she didn't want to do anything today and pouted, "It's just dinner, Arabella. We can go buy some ice cream and waffles afterwards."

"Promise?" She asks as I turn around to look at her, her pout giving her a childlike look. Holding her pinky up, she wiggles it in the air. "Promise, Zayn?"

"Promise." I sigh, wrapping my pinky to hers and kissing her forehead. "Go get ready."

Arabella's pout turned into a smile, "Fine."

-

zaynmalik The brightest smile of them all💕

Liked by sammyastor, liampayne, bellahadid, and 2,937,018 others

View all 371,917 comments

username Is this love?🥰🥰🥰🥰

username When is the gender reveal?

username Is Kiwi a girl or a boy? I NEED TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION

username Imagine being this pretty. I can't (and will never) relate!!

sammyastor Did she say one of her jokes?
|
astorbella I'm pretty funny tbh

username Okay are they dating or nah? They'd be cute asf if they were

username Bella supporting Bella is the sweetest thing ever. I love that friendship

username I want them to get marry. Imagine their future babies, ugh😍😍

username I just wanna see who their baby looks like😩

isabella Sexy mami😍😍

username I came here for Zayn selfies

username Imagine being the child of that & Zayn😩😢

username They're so cute!!!!!

-