Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Julia's POV

Max takes the pen and writes something on my forehead. People clap and laugh at what he wrote. I keep my eyes shut, not bothering to ask or wonder what he wrote.

I know he'll never tell me, but I also know that whatever he put there is to hurt me. A tear slips down my cheek, and I can't even wipe it away.

"You know, for someone who calls themselves a daredevil, you really are a fucking pussy," he says.

"Sorry," I whisper, keeping my eyes tightly shut. My voice is really shaky. I feel so weak and helpless right now.

"I don't want your apologies. I want you to understand how badly you hurt me. I'm not doing this for revenge, I'm doing it so you understand that my heart broke into a thousand pieces and all you could do was... was throw a damn tomato in my fucking face."

"Don't lie to me. You're doing this because you want an eye for an eye. You're the one that kissed me in the massage parlour. You're the one who let your friends hurt me. You're the one who kissed another girl. And now you're doing this to me, because I'm the one who hurt you?" I grit my teeth. "You won't get to me, Max. I like being tied up."

I won't let him now that this is hurting me. I won't let him feel satisfied knowing that I hate this.

He chuckles. "Well, enjoy."

He walks off and a few students come forward and start to throw all kinds of disgusting stuff at me. As he is walking, I shout, "No wonder you were scared of falling in love. This is what it gets you!"

"No, Julia. This is what being a bitch gets you." A few people start throwing eggs at me, ignoring the tears that are slowly sliding down my face.

Instead of walking into the school, Max walks back to me and folds his arms across his chest. He watches and enjoys how I am being embarrassed.

One hits my head extremely hard and I yelp out. This should not be allowed. I would sue, but my parents wouldn't believe me. What am I going to say? Hey mom, two guys tied me to a pole and students threw food at me. Please sue.

Yeah, right. That's believable.

Another person harshly throws and egg at my head and things slowly become blurry and black dots start to cloud my vision.

It was just one damn massage. How did things get so out of control and end up like this? It's so messed up.

I glare at Max. He has the audacity to smirk and wink at me. I don't do anything. I don't say anything. I just stay as I am, giving in to something I know I can't avoid.

Without a doubt, I can say that I am going to make him regret this. He has also gone too far now. It's not okay.

My breathing starts to get harsh and ragged and my hands start to shake like crazy. "Please stop?" I ask the students who are enjoying every moment of this.

They don't listen.

Another object hits my forehead, although I don't know what it is because I could hardly see or think straight at all.

Everything fades into black and my body goes limp against the pole.

~~*~~

I groan and slowly sit up on the uncomfortable bed. Where am I? What's going on? Looking around, I realise I am in the nurses office at our school.

I feel absolutely disgusting and when I see the eggs and tomato all over me, I remember everything that had happened.

"Julia?" someone says.

I look to my side and almost throw up when I see Max sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. "What the hell are you doing here? You're not done hurting me yet?" I snarl. "What more do you want from me? Is me being unconscious not enough for you?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you're okay," he explains. "They say you had a panic attack."

I let out a fake laugh. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm great. You can go now." I slowly stand up and walk to the small, round mirror above the basin to see how bad the mess is.

The first thing I see is the huge black letters on my forehead. S-L-U-T.

I stare at the word and tears slowly start to blur my vision all over again. Max wrote that on my forehead. That is what he thinks of me.

"I didn't mean it," he whispers as he walks up beside me. He takes a tissue out and tries to wipe it off me but I lean away and shake my head, not letting him take it off.

"You're right," I state. "It's me who has slept with an endless amount of people while I am supposed to be working. It's me who went and kissed someone else. I am such a fucking whore."

"N—" I cut him off before he can get one word out.

"You are such an ass. How dare you stay with me in here and act like nothing happened? I wish I never went for that damn massage. I wish I never said anything. You were a mistake."

"I'm really sorry."

"I'm not anymore," I state. Slowly, I pull a chunk of tomato out of my hair and cringe. "This is where apologies get us."

~~*~~

Damn, you guys! I had to write this chapter so fast because I didn't expect you to like the photo so fast lmaoo. But yeah thanks ya'll <33

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG