first times are fun

im not sure if i have already written about it so if i have tell me
thank you jexse3 for this suggestion!

future rizz, this chapter has Craig in it, if he makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter, while I don't want to take down fics please stay safe and skip past it.
-------------------------

John liked to ignore his emotions. He liked to lock them up and push them far back into the deepest parts of his mind and make sure they stay there until the lock breaks.

The lock was about to break, he could feel it.

His breathing was short and ragged as his hands shook. His head began to pound from an up coming migrane as tears filled his eyes.

Johns been in a rough patch lately, which means much more locked up enotions and pretending to be okay.

He hit his desk, focusing on the pain with that instead of the pain going on inside his head. Johns computer dinged, and didnt bother to look at it until it started to make his head hurt worse.

Jaren, his best friend for god knows how long wanted to record.

vapebag: no, sorry dude, not in the mood

malk: everything okay?

John debated on telling him, but his head hurt too much to give a shit.

vapebag: no, not really..

malk: talk to me then, im here for you

And so John did. He explained the stress, how he locks up his emotions because they get in the way, how hes always failing to out out content for his subscribers. Man does he hate making them upset, but he wont tell them that.

malk: i may not be able to relate to you in some parts, but i know how rough it is, and locking your emotions away wont help shit. youre doing the absolute best you can and that should be good enough to your subs, they care way more than what you think, but you already know that. youre worth it, okay? i know telling you to not bottle up your emotiond wont do shit so whenever you feel down or believe thw world is out to get you, come to me. i may not always gonna be around to respond as quick but im still going to come back to you, I always will.

Tears rolled down Johns cheeks as a wide smile found its way to his face. His heart swelled, Jaren was here for him. God was he lucky to have Jaren as his best friend.

---------------------------

Time went by and soon John got a girlfriend. Crazy, right?

Jaren seemed to be distancing himself away during that time which confused and hurt John at the same time. He wanted to know what was wrong with him, but wasnt willing to share.

John dumped his girlfriend after two months into it. He didnt know what had changed during that time period, but he felt nothing towards her after a month in.

She was a sweet girl, and John felt bad for breaking it off, but he was not the kind of guy to lead someone on only to hurt them in the long run and ruin any chances at finding love in the future.

It did make him sad, but he knew it was for the best. Jaren came around after that, apologizing about the distance, but none the less here for John.

John had asked what had happened, but only recieved a dont worry about it.

kyroz: im here for you too, you know that right?

Read 5:48 PM

------------------------------

Pax was right around the cornern and John would be lying if he said he wasnt excited. He'd finally be meeting his friends, but more forward to meeting Jaren.

The whole time theyve known each other, Jaren had never shown his face. He had never revealed to his channel, or posted to his social medias. John was fine with that, but it got frustrating at times.

Time flew by and soon, John was sitting in a seat in a plane. Nerves shot through his veins, but he didnt care. The plane took off and with one last look at his home town, he was off.

------------------------

John layed in his bed in the hotel. He had already met with a couple friend, them being Fitz and Toby, along with seeing Craig and Sami come around the corner.

He and Jaren were sharing a room, hence the extra bed. A knock startled him about of his trance and his nerves shot up again. Jaren was here, why was he so nervous?

He was quick to his feet and rushing to the door; without making it seem like he was basically running, he opened it.

His heart lept to his throat as he stared at the man in front of him.

"Jaren?"

The smile that came from him was wide as Jaren jumped and latched onto John.

Johns heart sped up as a blush began to form on his cheeks. Jaren was here, and god was he cute as hell in that beanie.

"Its so good to finally see you, John." God his voice sounds so much better in person than from a mic. "I can say the same about you, Jaren."

The hug lasted for a few more minutes, but they didnt mind. John was meeting his best friend, of course hes gonna wanna hold on for a little bit more.

Jaren let go though, and rushed to jump on one of the beds. "This is so comfy! Definately chose the best hotel here!" Jaren stretched, his shirt coming up to reveal a small bit of his skin.

John was so fucked.

------------------------------

wellll here you go
this is probably shit but i tried?
thnak you again for the suggestion, and i hope you enjoyed