Q&A answered

Handcuffed During The Holidays Q&A!!!

Okayyyy it's Q&A time

The Author Kassandra: "Are Y'all ready?"

Aimee: "Just ask the questions, I'm sure I'll be able to handle them."

Anthony: "Depends how serious they're"

The Author Kassandra: *Rolls Eyes* "You'll be fine."

The Author Kassandra: "Okay, Anthony. You're First!"

Anthony; "Oh great...."

Author: "Anthony, how did it feel to kidnapped Aimee, were you scared or did you enjoy it?"

*Aimee looks at Anthony, with narrow eyes and a smirk on her face*

*Anthony let's out a sigh.*

Anthony: "I should have known this would be a question, I was scared out of my mind. Honestly, I could have gotten in serious trouble which I'm sure you all know I did get in trouble for it, but it could have been worse. But to be quite honest, I don't regret it at all what so ever."

*Anthony starts playing with his wedding band*

Anthony: "Yeah, I don't regret it at all"

*Aimee smiles.*

Author: "This person had asked this question, during your break up. 'Anthony if you love her, why did you let her go? you know damn well she loves you.' was what the fan said"

*Anthony let's out a sigh*

Anthony: "Honestly, the whole thing just made me scared. I'm sure you all know that she is my first everything, my first love, my first girlfriend, I am in love with her and she makes me extremely happy, she was the first woman that I was ever intimate with, I gave her my V card and that was a big deal to me also. I was just really scared, I knew how much I felt for Aimee, then I had people saying these things that she probably was going through, you know and it made me really think. I rather sacrifice my feelings, as long as Aimee is okay at the end. That's all that matters, she matters and I will always put her before me."

*Aimee starts tearing up*

Aimee: "Aww, you're so cute. I love you."

*Anthony smiles*

Anthony: "I love you too Mama."

Author: "Awww, Y'all so cute, but settle it down. I know how Y'all get it when it's freaky time and I am not in the mood to see that or write it. Anyway next. Y'all cute though, lowkey goals or whatever."

Author: "This was asked, during your breakup with Anthony. 'Aimee I know Anthony has his reasons but why not kidnap him for the new years and see what he says then.' Was what the person asked.