Meet The Pyro

A/N: Never has a TF2 chapter been so heavily requested, and frankly, I'm not that surprised by it given who the Pyro is. But yeah, enjoy the totally reasonable reactions from the audience, who have no idea what's coming.

"Oh boy, this'll be rough", Z said as he read over his list, "Yeah, they're not gonna like this one", Glowster agreed as he looked at the list as well. "Shit, what is it now?", Kaminari asked in worry, so much that he actually cursed I front of children. "Well, this one is very dark, like one the darkest ones", Z said, sounding worried, "... For now", Glowster added, "Don't remind me", Z said back. "So Eri and Kota will have to sit this one out?", Madalay asked, "Yes, and maybe Inko as well", Z said.

With the snap of his fingers, Inko, Eri, and Kota had their ears and eyes covered and seats turned away. "How dark is this, on a scale from one to ten?", Pony asked, "With 1 being some mild cursing and 10 being massive amounts of gore. I'd say a solid 9", Z said, the group now pale, "Well, I gotta go, good luck Glowster", Z said as he left. Not long after, the world started up again, the group watching with worried glances at one another.

"Meet the Pyro"

Suddenly, the text is burned away to reveal black rubber boots, Fire Axe in hand, walking over a pair of glasses towards the camera and knocking a few empty bullet cartridges aside.

"That's not good, is it?", Lbara asked, "No, I don't believe it is", Blood King said, worried for what they'll see.

Dreams of Cruelty begins playing.

Cut to a small room. Sato is seen almost completely in silhouette, "I fear no man. But that... thing... it scares me", Sato said, his voice going nervous at the end.

"Yikes, for me to call someone a thing is really harsh", Sato said, "Must be really scary to you then", Tokoyami guessed.

Cut to a view behind an unknown figure's right shoulder. A BLU Power Loader shuts a door before a BLU Katsuki can join him inside. Katsuki pulls desperately on the handle. Cut again to the interview room. This time it is Katsuki in silhouette, "No, I... I ain't, I ain't talking about that freak. All right?", he said.

Worried, he tries to detach the lavalier microphone from his shirt. He sits upright in his chair, in near panic. "He's not here, is he?", Katsuki continues to tug as he stands and walks toward the camera, knocking it over, "How do I get this fucking thing off?!", he shouts in anger/worry.

"Whoa, for Bakugou to get scared, this must be really big", Kaminari said, earning a growl from the mentioned classmate. "I think the only time I saw you scared was when you lost to Midoriya", Shouto said calmly, getting an angered glare in return.

Cut to the figure kicking down the door into the BLU team's room, Flame Thrower ready. Fade back to the interview room, this time with RED Aizawa, "One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask...", he said, staring at his lit cigarette.

Cut to Pyro firing its Flame Thrower, then to a wider shot, showing an entire wooden town in flames.

"... What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?", Aizawa continued.

 What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?", Aizawa continued