I was hella bored XD

''Oh no.... What am I going to do?'' Gurl asked herself. She was completely at the state of panic.

''Shit. Shit. Shit. What would Mom say?'' Her hands was fidgeting. Her legs was shaking. ''How can I tell Mom that I'm pregnant?'' 

She was in the edge of the knife. Her stomach was getting bigger, sooner or later she will no longer keep the secret of her pregnancy.

''Fuck it. I'm gonna call her.''

Ring~ Ring~ 

Meanwhile Mom was organizing the cabinet. Until her phone rang, she saw it was her daughter so she answered it.

''Oh, What made you call?'' (Mom)

''Mom... I have something to say to you so hear me out okay?''

''Ugh, what is it? Listen you don't say Hi to christmas and you don't message Mama with ''I Love You'' on New Year. Then you start saying random stuff now.'' (Mom)

''Mom. Come on hear me out okay? Promise me you won't be mad.''

''Just tell Mama what it is!'' (Mom)

''MOM I'M PREGNANT!''

''. . . . .'' (Mom)

''M-Mom?''

''Are you shitting me?'' (Mom)

''H-Huh---''

''Your a Lesbian Miha. Are you shitting me right now and it's not even april fools! Miha!'' (Mom)

''My stomach's getting bigger!''

''THAT'S BECAUSE YOU EAT A LOT STUPIDA!'' (Mom)

''*gasp*''

''WHAT CAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HAND MAKE YOU PREGNANT HUH?! MIHA YOUR A FUCKING LESBIAN FOR CHRIST SAKE! DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAVE A FUCKING DICK IN THE FIRST PLACE? Listen I'm waiting on your brother to make grandkids. So this is not funny Miha---'' (Mom)

''. . . . .'' Realising what she's done she hung up on her mother and remembered.

 She ate at a 50% buffet and she had the most beautiful girlfriend someone could ask for.