They Flirt with you Around Camp

Arthur- 

Arthur is awful at flirting, he just doesn't do it. Instead he tries to strike up a conversation, which he usually can't continue. It might be considered a little awkward so it is a good thing that you like him too. He just seems to be more gentle and softer when he is talking to you than anyone else. People might start to notice and tease him about it. 

Dutch- 

Dutch is quite smooth, he is subtle and obvious at the same time. He is definitely charismatic. He would often approach you in camp and give you subtle compliments, or talk to you about anything other than gang business because he doesn't want it to seem professional. A simple kiss on your knuckles is a classic Dutch move when flirting with you. He is flirty but respectful. 

Micah-

Micah isn't subtle at all. No one paid any attention to him when he first started flirting with you, he flirts with all the women in camp. But he seemed to stop flirting with the others and gave all his attention to you. The men in camp began to notice and started teasing him about it. You decided to give him a break and decided to sit beside him when the camp was having a party, finding it sweet when you noticed the small smile appear on his face. 

Charles-

Charles didn't really flirt, not the way other people might. He would spend more time with you, ask you to go hunting with him, helping you out around camp, and sharing stories with you by the campfire. He was always polite, honest, and respectful towards you, he was utterly charming and rather sweet.

Javier-

Javier is obvious when he is flirting, at least he was with you. He would often compliment you on your beauty. He would speak to you in Spanish, leaning into you and speaking quietly, it would make you blush whether you understood him or not. When he was sitting and playing guitar you would often feel his gaze lingering on you, eventually you would just sit beside him while he played.

Sean-

Sean may not be the smoothest or most romantic man when it came to flirting but you had to give him points for enthusiasm. He was always cheerful and confident (maybe a little overconfident) and if nothing else he always made you smile. He didn't try to hide the fact that he was flirting with you, always talking to you and practically never leaving you alone. You couldn't really complain though. 

Requests?