Chapter 24

Comment your favorite song :)

----

Axels POV 2 months later

Things around here have been oddly calm and it's beginning to concern me.

Either this rogue has forgotten about us, or he's waiting for something.

I sat in my office at the pack house and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Why the fuck can't people leave my mate alone?? She is MINE.

I fumbled with papers that littered my desk then angrily stood up and decided to find my beautiful mate.

I was walking towards the multiple flights of stairs that led to the downstairs when I heard a loud growl.

That was definitely Helena.

I ran quickly down the stairs thinking she's hurt and nearly broke my neck in the process.

When i finally reached the bottom step that's when i realized the shouting that she was doing.

Oh god, she's scary when she's angry. It made me angry seeing how angry she was. Who the hell angered her and when can I kill them?

I watched as she was in a mans face and he had clearly submitted to her. I sniffed the air and that's when i realized that man was a rogue.

My loud growl shook the pack house and everyone watching widened their eyes in fear.

"You have some fucking nerve to sneak into my house! I swear to the moon goddess above if my baby is hurt because of you i will make your death so painful you'll wish you were never fucking born!" She continued yelling at him not even realizing my presence and the stares of our pack members.

He definitely noticed my presence and  I felt my anger coming off in waves.

My wolf and i were pissed that a rogue is near my mate and child.

I carefully moved Helena out of the way and stood in front of her.

"What are you doing on MY territory? Near MY mate and MY child?" I held the short man by the collar of his shirt and he was noticeably scared but tried to cover it with a smirk.

"She's just so pretty, it's no wonder my alpha wants her." I was about to rip his head off right there.

"Oh hell no!" My mate shoved me out of the way and grabbed this runts head, slamming it into the table next to us, knocking him out cold.

I smiled at her strength then turned my head to all my best warriors with the most stone cold face I could muster up.

"HOW THE FUCK DID NONE OF YOU STOP A ROGUE FROM COMING INTO MY TERRITORY?!" They cowered away and bowed their heads.

"Alpha he knocked out Jackson and put his clothes on to mask his scent, though it only covered his scent for about 5 minutes."

I sighed in frustration and cooled down a bit after feeling Helena's soft touch on my back. It does make perfect sense, hiding your scent by putting on someone else's clothes works for a short amount of time until your own scent takes over the clothes.

"Where is jackson and how the hell did a rogue manage to knock him out?"

"Crystal took him to the doctor, and to answer your second question, I have no idea."

"Ugh where am-" Helena kicked the mans head before he finished talking and he was once again out cold.

She cuddled into me after doing that and I wrapped a secure arm around her.

"Take him to the cells." I ordered my trusty beta and he did so without a word.

"Since you guys seem to be slacking off and are nearly incapable of defending yourselves, everyone's training will be twice as long and if ANY of you miss training besides elders, pregnant women and young kids, I promise I will make your time in this pack miserable." They all nodded their heads and a chorus of 'Yes Alphas' went around.

"Training starts in 15 minutes at the pack yard. Don't be late." I ordered in my Alpha voice then focused my attention on Helena.

"Did he hurt you?" I held her face in my hands and inspected her.

"Not really, he just had a tight grip on my wrist" I lifted her wrist and there was a small bruise.

don't growl

don't growl

don't growl

don't growl

..........

aaand I growled.

'You're fucking stupid' Trey mumbled in my head and I rolled my eyes at him.

'We're the same person you asshat' I responded.

'Whatever, focus on mate. It hurts to see her so shaken.'

I frowned and kissed her wrist, "Man I can't wait to kill him." I said in all seriousness.

Her light giggle made me smile and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Come on Alpha, I need to talk to you in your office." She winked and pulled me to the stairs, I followed her without a question.

"Whipped." I heard someone whisper and a small chuckle left my mouth.

'They're not wrong.' Trey said and I shrugged. It's not my fault my mates so love-able and perfect.

~

Once we entered my office she sat down in front of my desk.

"What's up baby?" I asked while taking a seat behind my desk.

"I was just thinking and-" She paused, biting her lip, making my eyes instantly focus on her mouth.

Am I drooling?

"I think we need to attack the Alpha Rogue before he attacks us, maybe catch him by surprise since he wouldn't expect you to do it while i'm pregnant, you know?" She said, looking into my eyes.

I studied her gorgeous face while thinking.

That's honestly a perfect idea, why didn't I think of that?

Catch them off guard instead of them catching us off guard.... And they definitely wouldn't expect me to do something like that while she's so close to giving birth to our child.

"You are a genius." I popped out of my seat and gave her multiple kisses.

She smiled and played with her long hair, "I have a month till it's time for me to pop this boy out," She patted her small baby bump, "That seems like plenty of time to train and prepare everybody for the fight."

"It's definitely enough time, our pack members are the most hard working people I know. I would say two weeks of training everyday and we will be stronger than ever."

She nodded and kissed my lips, "I love you."

"And I love you."

She smiled up at me and patted my chest, "Lets go train our pack, then call a meeting to announce the plan."

"Of course." I bent over one more time to kiss her, then grabbed her hand, "Let's do this."

————

Hey Hey!

Guess who got over her writing block (: