Chapter 1

( After 15 years)

A lot of things have changed in the last 15 years. Zhu Ying was 17 years old now. At the age to marry. As of five days ago, the real FL, Zhu Yun, has transmigrated to this world. The name of the FL was also Zhu Yun. She was an assassin in the future (very original), and was transmigrated to this world after dying in a explosion. Many things have changed. 

The most important thing that has changed is rather than Yao Zi Ruo dying, she instead left Zhu Yuan, and came back to her maiden family when Zhu Ying was 5 years old. In Zhu Ying eyes, that was the best decision Yao Zi Ruo made. She took Zhu Ying's older brothers, Zhu Rong(21), and Zhu Xuan(19), with her. 

Li Xing was still a concubine, and that will probably never change. In these past 15 years, Zhu Ying has mastered many skills. Painting, chess, playing instruments, archery, sword, tea making, medicine, and many more. When Zhu Ying was twelve, she opened a hospital with the help of her grandfather. When the Emperor heard about this, he also decided to help by opening hospital all across the empire, and appointed the royal physicians to teach students, or go themselves. All the people thanked the Emperor and Zhu Ying. 

Zhu Ying also opened shops of different kinds. She bought plots of land to cultivate the herbs. Many things have changed in 15 years. The real story of the novel "The Demon King's Wangfei" would be starting now. 

It's been five days since the assassin Zhu Yun transmigrated in to the body. Zhu Ying remembered that in the first few days in the novel, the FL stayed at home fighting against the other concubine born daughters who bullied the original Zhu Yun. When the first time she leaves the mansion, she visits the tea house, and rubs in to the ML.

Zhu Ying decided to visit the tea house as well. Her eldest brother, Zhu Rong was in the ML's army as one of his generals. Zhu Ying had an excuse to see the ML, Huang Jian Jun.

Zhu Ying wore a peach colored dress, with plum blossom petals sewn on it. It made her look refreshing and bright as spring. Zhu Ying left the manor with her personal servant girls, and some bodyguards. Traveling in a carriage, it didn't take long before she reached the tea house.

Zhu Ying entered the tea house and looked around for her brother. She didn't found him in the bottom floor, so she went upstairs. There were three floors in this tea house. After not finding Zhu Rong on the bottom two floors, she tried the third floor. Zhu Rong found her brother with three other men in the corner of the floor which overlooked the outside and the inside.

Zhu Ying smiled brightly and walked towards them. Huang Jian Jun was looking down in to the tea cup, when he felt someone walking towards him. When he looked up to see, he thought that he saw a fairy. Huang Jian Jim's heart stopped beating for a few moments before starting to beat rapidly. He felt a strange feeling in his heart. A sweet feeling.

Zhu Ying arrived in front of the table, and stood behind Zhu Rong. Other than Huang Jian Jun, there were also Bai Qilin, and Ling Tian present as well. They were the heirs of the prestigious Bai and Ling clan, and close friends of Huang Jian Jun.

Bai Qilin had a playful disposition, so after seeing the beautiful Zhu Ying, he quickly decided to tease her. "What is this fairy doing in this mortal world?" Ling Tian and Zhu Rong turned around to see who it was. Seeing it was his sister, Zhu Rong glared at Bai Qilin. He stood up and hugged Zhu Ying. Huang Jian Jun tightened his hold in the cup in jealousy. He felt rage in his chest, and no way to release it. He flares at the two of them hugging. 'How dare Zhu Rong touch what's his?' Huang Jian Jun was startled with that thought. Before he could continue analyzing his feelings, heard the beautiful fairy like girl speak, "Eldest Brother, I'm so happy to see you."

Everyone on the table was startled to hear her say that. Based on that statement, they could guess who she was, Zhu Ying, the infamous granddaughter of Yao Bowing, the great commander. Huang Jian Jun felt himself relax a lot hearing that. 'They're siblings. Good.'

"I missed you too, Little Sister. But how did you know I was here?" Zhu Rong stepped back, and asked Zhu Ying. "Eldest Brother, Xiao Bo saw you coming inside this tea house when she was out on an errand and told me. If I hadn't come, were you planning in never coming home, hmm?" Zhu Ying made a pouting face, and asked in an interrogative manner. Zhu Rong just made a wry smile.

"Come sit, let me intoduce you to everyone." Zhu Ying walked over to sit on the only empty seat next to the railing, and across from Huand Jian Jun. She smiled softly at everyone.

"This is Young Master Ling Tian, Young Master Bai Qilin, and the Yan Wang, Huang Jian Jun." Zhu Ying nodded at everyone, and smiled when she was finally able to clearly look at the ML. Like it said in the novel, Huang Jian Jun had a sharp face, eyes that could seduce your soul, long silky black hair, white skin, and he had a cold and unapproachable around him.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Yan Wang. I heard a lot about you. It always made me curious to know if what everyone said about you was true or not." Bai Qilin was drinking tea when Zhu Ying was speaking, so after he heard what she said, he spat out his drink in shock. He started coughing hard before trying to speak, "Young Miss Zhu, your very bold."

"Not bold, Young Master Bai, but straightforward. I don't like talking in circles. And what you just did was really disgusting, so please move your face away." Bai Qilin made a speechless face. No one had ever talked to him like that. He must say, the rumors about Miss Zhu being very bold was true. Ling Tian and Zhu Rong were trying hard to not laugh out loud. Even Huang Jian Jun felt his lips twitching. He found her quite amusing.

Zhu Ying turned her face back to Huang Jian Jun with a face saying that she was still expecting an answer. Huang Jian Jun decided to humor her.

"What kind of rumors?"

"Oh you know, the ones about you having a very scary face, which I can see is very false, or that you eat people?" The last part Zhu Ying leaned in and spoke in a whisper as though she was telling a secret. Huang Jian Jun also leaned in to answer her, "And what will you if I said that was true?" Huang Jian Jun made a serious face as though he would really eat her. Zhu Ying made a face as though she was thinking  about something.

She leaned back to answer, "Don't lie, your highness, I was just trying to tease you. For someobe with an expressionless face, your highness sure knows how to make a joke." Huang Jian Jun just grinned at her. Zhu Rong, Bai Qilin, and Ling Tian were very surprised to see Huang Jian Jun laughing. This was the first time they saw him laughing.

******************************************

Vote, Comment, & Share, Please.