Chapter 30: Bernardo

Surrounded by my subordinates I found myself breathing out a sigh of relief as we looked at the map that had pinpointed locations of people who called themselves sympathizers to the terrorist organization. It had taken a month of hard work and networking on Myles end to get where we needed to be in order for us both to be comfortable being the heir into the world. Myles was both nervous and excited while I was just plain excited for the idea of being a father. Looking up I raised my hand and brought the idle chatter to an abrupt halt.

"We can't go around killing sympathizers who have not made a plan so, for now, I want every single one of them on close watch until they seem to be making any actions that can harm the land. Also, Myles has plans for outreach that he will be rolling out in the coming weeks that should help in changing the minds of the people who might lean towards these thoughts. With that I dismiss this meeting," I said as I got up and made my way out of the door before that had the chance to stand up and bow. I had more pressing things on my mind that didn't consist of dealing with the customs. Walking out of the meeting building I was followed by Alejandro and two other guards and they rushed me to the palace where I could see Myles standing in front of one of our windows waiting for me. Once the car was parked I made my way into the house and smiled at him while he looked at me like he wanted nothing more than to brain me. I continued to smile and brought him into a wet disgusting kiss causing him to giggle despite his resistance.

"You are so annoying, I told you not to be late Doctor is here waiting for us," he said with a smile as he wiped my saliva from his lips.

"I'm sorry they kept me longer than planned but I'm here now and we need to put a baby in you," I said watching as he began to walk and followed behind him. We made it all the way to the nursery where our Doctor Lopez was waiting. On a white table lay a glowing plexiglass box filled white smoke that I assumed held our embryo. On the rest of the table lay a few tools that could be required for the process. 

"Your Highnesses," Lopez said as he bowed his head. 

"Hello, sorry for being late. Now that I am here let's get this started," I said not able to contain my smile.

"Alright, sir I am going to need for you to disrobe and lay on the floor that I have sanitized," he said pointing to the ground that was glowing white. Myles turned to me and for the first time, I noticed he was wearing just a black robe. I grabbed at the silk belt and pulled it apart allowing for the material to fall off of his arms revealing his precise skin. He looked more beautiful than ever to me at that moment.

"Okay, let's begin," Myles said as he lay on the floor. Being able to tell that he was nervous  I got on my knees beside him and held his hand.

"First I am going to start with a purification spell and purge any impurities out of him," the doctor narrated as he places a hand above Myles's head. The old man's palms glowed a bright green and he began moving it downward over every square inch of his body until he was at the bottom of his feet.

"Okay that was the easy part, now I am going to have you Prince Bernardo begin coaxing some of your mana into Myles as it will aid in his body excepting the embryo. We didn't want to stress his body more than we have to," he looked up at me and said.

"No problem," I replied and began moving the astral energy inside of me around. I normally used it to change matter into iron so I could feel it trying to form inside of me out of memory but using the techniques Myles had gone over with me I halted the transmutation process and began letting it spill out of me into him as if I was pouring water into a cup. I didn't want to go to fast as that would drain me and too slow would make the effects almost nonexistent. When I found the correct pacing Myles sighed in relief.