Chapter 11

Semyouls POV*

Semyoul: So hey guys we are done and we talked to Manager Piku. We have a concert two days from now.

Jin: Okay. We got it.

Semyoul: Heh....arent you going to be there? Like...at our concert on Saturday?

Jin: Of course!!! We will always be there!!!!

Semyoul: Okay...

Bihar: You started it!

Jadiku: You started it!

Bihar: Your the one who threw fire at me!

Youngario: SHUT UP!!

Semyoul: Yeah.

Bihar: He threw fire at me!

Jadiku: And I am not afraid to do it again!

He threw fire ball at Bihar and before it could get to him, I froze the fireball.

Jadiku: Why did you do that?!

Semyoul: The bigger question is...WHY ARE YOU THROWING FIREBALLS AT YOUR OWN TEAMMATE RETARD?!

Jadiku: I dont kbow maybe cause he blew me up in the air and my hair messed up?! Look!

Semyoul: Okay Bihar and Jadiku that is enough grow up. Bihar you go play. Jadiku come on lets fix your hair. Pffhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Jadiku: Okay...

I ficmxed his hair with somw water a comb and hair jel and we went back downstairs to eat lunch. Jungkook said he has a fun game in mind.

Jungkook: Hey guys I have an idea of what we can play. Lets have a hide and seek game with the kids.

Jimin:Yeah!!!

Suga: Okay...

We all went to the blank room and decided to play rock paper scissors to see whos it. I didn't want to make it complicated so I told them I would be it. Suga tied a ribbon around my head and everyone got in place and Suga told me that everyone was ready so I started moving around the room. I heard footsteps but I didnt mind.

Bihar: Pfff....

Semyoul: Ow!! Bihar your out you just kicked me!

He went and sat down alone because he was the first one out.

Semyoul: Oh I stepped on someone. I get the feeling its either J-Hope or Rap Monster.

Turns out I got both and they went and sat down with Bihar.

Semyoul:Oh I got Youngario! I feel water on feet so....yeah...

Youngario went and sat down with other losers.

Semyoul: Oh I got someone I am pretty sure its Taehyung or Jungkook.

I got both and they went and sat down. So now there was only

*Satsuk
*Jadiku
*Paxataka
*Saju
*Jimin
*Jin
*Suga

Semyoul: I got someone! It looks like Jin.

He went and sat down.

Semyoul: I got someone! I bet its Saju since he is like four inches taller than me Hahahaha.

Saju went and sat doen with the other losers.

Semyoul: Oh I know I got Satsuk I can see he is also takler than me hahahaha.

Satsuk went and sat down with the losers.

Semyoul: Oh I got someone it looks like Jimin and Paxataka.

They both went and sat down. Now it was just

*Jadiku
*Suga

Semyoul: Oh I got Suga! Now for Jadiku. I am coming FIRE I WILL FRREZE YOU SO BEWARE...

Before I could take another step I felt fire hit the floor where my foor hit. I almost had a fit. It hurt.

Semyoul: JADIKU YOU ARE AN ICEBURG WHEN I GET DONE WITH CHU!!!!!

Jadiku: You sure?

He threw another fireball at my other foot but I dodged it due to hearing where and when he threw it. I heard foot steps. I paused and looked around but it was no use because of the ribbon covering my eyes.

Semyoul: Your moving....

Jadiku: N-No I am not...

Semyoul: Bull crap.

I followed his foot steps and felt his hand on my chest and I froze him. I quickly took off the ribbon and started laughing becauae his blank expression was priceless. Everyone in the losing laughed too.

Jadiku: Le e ou o her ri no Semuo( Let me out of here right now Semyoul)

Semyoul: I can't. You are the one with heat.

Jadiku: Okay💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥

He burned himself out of the ice. We all went downstairs to get a snack until we realised that it was dinner. Jin got to cooking and Jimins phone went off.

Jimin: Yes. Yes. Uh huh. I understand. I will let them know. Goodbye.

Jimin: Sigh...kids...

Semyoul: Yeah?

Jimin: Your concert is moved to tomorow.

Semyoul: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Saju: WE NEED TO GO TO SLEEP!!!

We all rushes upstairs to my room and set up blanket palats on the floor and some bunk beds and my bed all got changed into pajamas. We went to sleep immediately.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY IF ITS TOO SHORT I MEAN I HAVE BASKETBALL PRACTICE LATER SO EXCUSE ME AND MY TIGHT SCHEDULE.