Training

As I was walking with Bil,l I wondered where we were going. I mean, I don't even know where we are in the first place.

"Eh Bill, I was wondering where we are?'"

"We are in my home dimension: the nightmare realm." "WHAT!" I remembered weirdmageddon, and the fact that everything I saw there came from the nightmare realm. "Isn't that place incredibly dangerous?" "Chillax kid, this castle has a forcefield surrounding it, the only ones who can get in here are you and me. Besides I wouldn't let anyone hurt my Pinetree."

I immediately started blushing again, why do I keep doing this when Bill says something nice about me? 

"Okay, and where are we going?" "Wow pinetree you're really curious, all those questions. I'll just say that we are going to a training room. I made it so that you would like it."

That didn't comfort me at all. What if he said this to trick me and make mee feel dissapointed? What if we were going to a torture room? Wait no, Bill has changed, he wouldn't torture me, I'm sure. But what if-

I was yanked out of my thoughts as I faceplanted to the floor.

I tripped over something, and I faceplanted into the floor. I looked up to see Bill staring at me looking... concerned? Why would he be concerned about me?

"You alright Pinetree? That looked like it hurt." "I'm alright, actually it was quite funny."

What was I saying? Pain shouldn't be fun! It should hurt. Well, now I know what Bill was talking about when he said that pain is hilarious. "Yeah perks of being a demon kid, pain doesn't hurt, it feels great." "I'll admit it was nice, but what happend? Why did I trip?"

"You tripped over your wing, I guess since we didn't train yet you can't feel or control it."

After walking for a while, we stopped. "We're here pinetree." I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was standing in front of a forest. Complete with animals! As I walked in, I could feel a little breeze flowing through my hair. I saw a waterfall, lots of trees, birds and bunnies. I could even spot a deer walking in the forest.

"You like it Pinetree? I made it just for you." "I don't like it...... I love it! It is amazing!" After I said that I could see sparkles in Bill's eyes. Without a warning I just hugged Bill. Realising what I was doing I pulled away but Bill pulled me closer again. "I like this hug." He said. It got really awkward, but after a minute he pulled away. With a big smile he said: "Well let's start training."

I was running around, trying to put out the forest fire I created

I was running around, trying to put out the forest fire I created. I think it was good to accept the deal. If I became a demon at home, I would have burned down the shack. "You need to control your emotions or else this will happen." Bill shouted and laughed at the same time. 

We started out easy, with fire. It actually went well untill Bill gave me a compliment making me blush and shoot out a fireball at the same time. I think I'm starting to like Bill. He gives me compiments, gives me genuine smiles and he didn't trick me once, I think. Now that he wasn't being evil he was actually quite charming. I just never realised because well... he tried to kill me... more than once, and he did lots of other horrible stuff. What am I thinking?

As I was running around, I finally managed to put the fire out. Bill came up to me and asked "Can you control your emotions so we can move on to the next power or are you going to be a uncontrollable baby?" I knew he was joking, but I still snapped at him.

"Yes. yes I can control myself you big banana!"

I immediately regretted this. He was going to punish me now for sure. But then he started laughing.

"You have guts kid, that is one reason why I like you this much."

I saw he looked away after this, but not fast enough to hide his blush. I decided not to say anything about this. "So how do you summon fire?" "You think about fire and control how big it is with emotions, blah blah blah."

"Correct! Well lets try to work on those wings, they are just flopping around right now." I felt exited, I'm going to fly.

"We are not starting with flying just yet."

Aaaaaaaand the exitement just flew away.

"Okay you are going to let me posses you."

"Wait what!?" "Please, I won't hurt you I promise, I just need to let your body know you have wings, I just need to be in your body."

I looked at him, he had big puppy dog eyes pleading for me to let him posses me, it looked really stupid.

"Fine."

"Great, just hold still." He rubbed his hand together with a focused look, I could feel myself being pulled into the mindscape. As I saw my eyes being bright yellow I got a big deja vu from last time. 

I saw Bill flapping my wings around for a bit and folding them up. Then he proceded to float a little and then he let me get my body back.

"You didn't hurt my body." "Of course not, I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I didn't."

"Oh, well thank you." I could actually feel my wings now, they felt weird. "No prob Pinetree."

He still held my hand from giving me my body back. "Bill?" "I know I am holding your hand, I just think you are warm." He said blushing, he then let go. Something told me that that wasn't the actual reason. 

"Okay, try to flap your wings, and when you can do that, fold them up so they won't be in your way."

I tried to flap my wings and it worked! I could also fold them, now I could sit normally. "Good job Pinetree, you are doing great." This compliment from Bill made me happy, in fact it made me so happy that I rose from the ground without noticing. 

When I noticed I was already 20 feet up in the air. I wasn't scared though. I tried to control the direction I was flying in and surprisingly it was very easy. After I made a few backflips Bill flew up to me.

"I'm so proud of you, I didn't even tell you how to do this." "Oh, but it is very easy, I bet any new demon could do this." 'No, it is supposed to be very hard. You have good demon instincts" 

As he said demon instincts I could feel something inside me. I felt like I wanted to do something evil, like torture something. But just as fast as the feeling came it dissapeared. It was a shame it dissapeared, I kinda liked it. I decided not to tell Bill.

"I mean you have to be smart and brave, but also miscievous to fly. I thought it would take you ages. You are really good at like, everything."

I became beet red as he said this. I looked into his eyes and something just clicked.

"Pinetree?"

"Yes"

"I think I love you"

A/N

Heyy I'm back. I hope that this extra long chapter compensated for the last short one. I also just have to say thank you for reading. I mean I already have 100+ reads, thats insane. So thank you all!

Keep reading

Stay strong

Annekootstra