•THE FORBIDDEN BEAST• (1/2)

THIRD POV:-

Ruthless, soulless and emotionless. These adjectives were very familiar to Lisa's personality between the lands. She was a strong leader, yet feared by all. No one dared to cross paths with her, or you'll say goodbye to your dear life early.

The skies above everything is what she calls home. She always has a clear view of what's going on under her feet, giving her the pleasure to know if her kingdom is safe or not.

She has the best people supporting her back in the realm. The looks of the siren can be fooled by many. Kim Jisoo would play tricks on the minds of her victims. Capturing them in a trance and slicing their throats in a second. She conducts the whole seven seas and everyone bow down to her commands.

Her third in command is none other than the ruthless werewolf Luna, Park Chaeyoung. Her alluring beauty captures the hearts of many but rips them apart when they offend her. She roams the long never lasting lands. Every creature having her back in battles against the unwanted. But this time, a different creature fell onto her land, preventing her from killing it instantly.

Chaeyoung shifted back to her normal form after tracing her land and keeping guard. She didn't really care about the nudity because we are all one in her mind.

She closed her eyes and took a big swift of scent that was in the air. She felt some unusual smell coming from a direction near her, yet she didn't dare to keep her guards down.

Chaeyoung turned on her night vision and followed the unfamiliar scent between the trees. She kept on walking until hauled in her track. An unknown figure was bent down with their hands on their knees and breathing hard.

She took one more big swift of the scent and growled from behind trees. Her brown dull eyes once shifted into bright golden flecks and fangs ripped through her lips.

She saw the harmless human turning around in every direction. Fear oozed out of her and stuck into her normal scent.

Well, this is going to be fun. Thought chaeyoung to herself.

She skipped from one tree to another, trying to make as much noise as possible to scare away the girl in front of her. Chaeyoung smirked to herself when she heard the heartbeats of the weakling go unexpectedly high in a fast rate.

She stood right behind the petite brunette and opened her mouth. Her fangs shining brightly in the dark of the dim forest.

But as usual, luck just hates her a lot and the human just turned around facing her. They stayed in their spot just staring at each other. Both too stunned to speak.

As if hours passed by. The brunette screamed, frightening chaeyoung in the process and joined in the scream fest.

"Oh god! You're fucking naked!" The human yelled while covering her eyes with her petite hands.

Chaeyoung on the other hand just stared down at her body and chuckled softly.

"Don't worry, we both have the same parts. There is nothing to be ashamed of." Spoke the Luna smugly. She stared deeply into the brunette eyes, trying to understand her needs for falling into a completely different world.

"I-I uh didn't mean to offend you in any way." Spoke the human in a stammered manner. She was finding it hard to focus on staring at the beauty that was standing right in front of her in the eyes. With two grayish ears poking at the sides of her head, and a clueless look plastered on her face, Jennie found it really hard to not blush.

"Well, where are my manners. I'm Chaeyoung, Park Chaeyoung" the she-wolf bowed slightly. "Master of the lands you're standing on now."

"I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim, but you can call me just Jennie cause it won't make a difference. W-Well I don't know about you but to me it doesn't matter. B-" she was abruptly cut by a gut laughing sound coming from the person right in front of her. Rosé was holding her stomach and laughing hard at her shyness.