6

Quinn's POV

"Harry? You good?" I asked.

He snapped out of his daze, "yeah. I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Quinn, I'm fine."

"Hey, I know it's a lot. Seeing her again after what she did but know that Sam and I are here for you." I hugged him.

"Thanks."

"Why don't you and I go back to the living room with Sam and enjoy the rest of the movie we're watching?"

"That movie is so boring." he complained.

"You're literally the one that picked it."

"Let me be."

"You go back into the living room and enjoy the movie while I check on the brownies."

Harry's POV

"What's going through your head?" Sam asked.

"I think your question is, 'what isn't going through my head?'" I chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Where would I ever, in a million years find a girl like her? A girl like Quinn. Who would drop everything for me because I'm feeling down? A girl who cares the same way she does."

"You're still not seeing it are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I never thought that it would take you this long to realize."

"Sam, realize what?"

"You ever notice how Quinn's dropped everything for you? How she takes care of you when you're drunk? How she makes sure you're doing okay when you're away with Tom for press tours or when he's filming?"

"Well yeah, she cares about all of us that way."

"Yeah but she takes extra special care of you and you don't see it. It's different with you." he scoffed.

I gave him a confused look.

"It's always been you. You just don't see it yet." he turned back to the T.V.

What does he mean? What is he getting at?

I mean yeah, she's my go-to person for almost everything, besides Sam, but she's just one of my really close friends. On her days off of work or just her free days in general, she's willing to spend time with me instead of taking a day for herself. It doesn't matter what she's personally going through, she will go out of her way to make sure I, or anyone else she surrounds herself with, am happy first.

"Did I miss anything?"

"Nope." I quickly said.

"Not a thing." Sam replied.

Quinn's POV

There's something going on and I'm onto them.

"Did you tell Sam that we ran into Violet at the store?" I asked.

"Oh how'd that go?"

"We managed to avoid her. I don't think she even noticed that we were there."

"You got lucky."

"She has a new boyfriend." Harry sighed.

"Was it with the guy she cheated on you with?"

He nodded.

"Then it shouldn't be that much of a shock."

"Not helping." I gritted my teeth. I shouldn't have even brought up seeing Violet. That was a mistake.

"Sorry, bro. I know everything's still fresh but just be patient."

"Easy for you to say, you have a loving girlfriend." Harry scowled.

"Why don't we just enjoy our movie?" I pointed to the screen.

Paddy, Barry, and Scott were all somewhere upstairs playing with their action figures.

I've always hated when Harry and Sam fight. Because there have been occasions, though they are rare, where they'll have me choose a side and it just puts us all at an uncomfortable position. I've tried to stay out of as many arguments as I could or at least tried to prevent arguments from happening.