Chapter 43: That was rude.

Adam's private jet above.

Amelia Smith

"You're like a fucking teenager!"

Remember what I said about Adam and Camilla hitting off nicely? I was so damn wrong. They've been at each other's throat since we got on this plane.

"The only person that looks and acts like a teenager is you! You look like Gaten Matarazzo from Stranger Things."

He ignores her and closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. I turn my attention to her. "So Camilla, how's Jamie?" I ask her like we're best friends.

"Mind your business, Smith." She says and I glare at her.

Why does she have to be a bitch?

Liam is sleeping on my shoulder and Nicole is in the bedroom sleeping.

Emily, Colton, Jasmine, Tyler, Brian, and Ian are on the other plane.

"Kit kat?" Rob calls and I turn around. "What, Robert?" I ask him.

"Do you know who is the nicest girl in the group?"

I give him a smug look. "Me?"

I'm just kidding. Jasmine is probably the nicest then Nicole then Emily, I think.

He nods his head. "I need you to buy a dress and nice shoes for someone." He whispers because he doesn't want Camilla to hear.

I see her roll her eyes and she puts her headphones on. Her MacBook is on her lap so I'm guessing that she's watching a movie or a music video.

"Who?" I whisper back.

"It's a secret." He says.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Robby?" I teasingly smile.

"No." He blushes.

"Oh my God, you do!" I exclaim.

"Gosh! Can you two shut up? I'm trying to catch up with How to Get Away with Murder but your whispering is so fucking distracting." Jacob removes his earpiece and glares at us with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Then turn up the fucking volume," Rob says.

Jacob groans and goes back to watching his tv show.

"So what type of dress do you want? Long? Short? Ball gown? Mermaid-"

"I don't really mind. Just help me buy anything that's suitable for a dinner date." He says.

"Okay." I smile excitedly. "So are we going to meet her?" I add.

"No, we met online. This is also my first time meeting her." He states.

I look at him, confused.

"We met on Twitter but we've never met in person." He clears.

Oh. I smile. "Then I'm so excited for you Rob. I hope that she's the one." I squeal causing Jacob to shut his laptop loudly and head to the bedroom.

"Jerk," I mutter and he flips me off from behind.

I gape and Rob chuckles.

****

"Why the hell is she here?" Nicole asks and sits beside me.

I know she's talking about Camilla who just stood up and went to the bedroom. Liam is with Jacob and Rob who are playing Chess behind us.

"I don't know. He invited her." I point at Adam who can clearly hear us.