Chapter 44: Get a room, guys.

Jamie's outfit above.

Amelia Smith

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. His natural blonde hair is styled back. He is wearing grey skinny jeans with a light blue denim jacket and black turtleneck t-shirt.

"I came to talk to you." He says nervously.

"Oh."

"May I?" He asks gesturing to the room and I realize that we are still at the door.

"Yeah, come in." I open the door wider to allow him in.

He comes in and we both awkwardly stand.

"Do you want anything? Juice? Water? Coffee?" I ask him.

"No, I'm fine. Can we sit?" He says.

"Yeah." I walk to the living room and he follows me.

We both take a seat and I look at him, questionably.

"I'm here to talk, Amelia. You know at the club, I was going to say something but none of you wanted to listen." He starts.

"I miss you, Milly." He confesses. "I miss Nicole, I miss Emily, I miss my best friends. I know what I did was so wrong. I acted like a fucking dick. I'm so sorry." He looks down.

I sigh. "Why did you do it, Jamie?"

"Because I love her Amelia."

"Nobody is judging the fact you're in love with Camilla. We're mad because you cut off all your relationships and you lied to some of us."

"I know. It was so fucking childish. I just hope that you guys forgive me." He says remorsefully.

I sigh. "I forgive you, Jamie."

He looks at me in surprise.

"I respect the friendship we had for over ten years so I really want to keep it."

He smiles. "Thank you."

****

"I kind of miss this," Jamie speaks as he snacks on a bag of chips.

"What?"

"Staying with you while you get your hair and makeup done."

"Oh! I don't. You used to annoy the hell out of me ."

He chuckles and starts chewing his chips loudly.

"Jamie," I warn.

He laughs and looks down at his Rolex. "Dude, I gotta go. I have a date with Camilla."

Did he just call me dude?

"Can you please pass my phone?"

"Sure." He grabs it from the table. "Wow! You still use an iPhone 7+?" He asks in a surprised tone and hands me the phone.

My phone is the red iPhone7+ which came out March last year.

"Yes, I love this color. iPhone 8 and X don't come in this color."

"Yes because it was a limited edition," Jamie says in a duh tone.

I shrug. "I was with Liam when he bought his. He insisted on buying one for me but I said no. I'll probably buy an 8+ soon though."

"Why not an X? Oh right! You've always liked bigger phones." He remembers.

"Yup." I nod my head.

"Well, I gotta go. Bye, Katy and Leo. It was nice meeting both of you." He waves and leaves.

"Your friend is so hot." My makeup artist, Katy giggles.