27 - beg

Luke Hemmings
————

I think I just had the life sucked out of me.

But, I've also never had quite as much animalistic energy as I do, right now, in this moment. It takes me about 1.3 seconds to pull my sweats back up and throw Elise back onto the bed, nearly dying at her flushed face and the rawness of her swollen lips.

There's something so beautifully sinful about the way her chest rises and falls, out of breath from her previous activity, looking at me with an intensity that I've seen from her once before.

It's this look in her eyes that I revel in, a glint that I'm nearly positive has only been brought out during our moments. With me, only.

And I really don't want to sound cocky, but I'm also fairly certain I know exactly what to do to her to keep that look going.

"You aren't just going to stare at me, are you?"

I grin as she continues to look at me with wild eyes, propped up by her elbows.

Absolutely not.

"Are you underestimating me?" I crawl over to her, slowly.

She exhales slowly when I reach her, hands next to either side of her head, unable to get enough of the way she's looking at me with a trace of nervousness behind her obvious eagerness. "Never."

The breathiness behind her voice betrays her but I don't say anything, far too worked up and far too entranced by the way my shirt has ridden up her hips to expose a small strip of her stomach, the skin smooth and inviting.

I look down at her, face right above her own, feeling curls tickling the sides of my face as I take my lip between my teeth. She's looking at me, too, expectantly, when I bring a hand over to let my thumb trace the entirety of her parted lips.

Those lips. The ones that had been wrapped around me.

"Do you realize how pretty you are, sweetheart?" I breathe, entranced.

She swallows when I sit up slowly, my legs bent on either side of her hips, and gently lift the hem of my shirt from her small frame, slowly gliding it further up her torso, watching her all the while.

Slowly. My actions are all very slow, for her, because she shouldn't be rushed, and I wouldn't dream of scaring the girl.

Elise doesn't stop me, even as she chews nervously on the corner of her lip, so I deem it safe enough to duck my head down, lips hovering on the skin above her belly button, my hands paused below her chest where I've drawn the shirt up to.

"Beautiful," I murmur, lips pressing against her skin. "So beautiful."

She sucks in a breath when I bring my lips a little lower, puckering them slowly as she fidgets the tiniest bit in my grasp. I hum as I continue to leave soft kisses against her bare skin, enjoying the shaky breaths that leave her lips as I trail from hipbone to hipbone.

I know that I'm teasing her, but I can't get enough of her in her dazed state.

Her mouth opens with a choked breath when I lift my head back up to hers, bringing one hand down to trail a finger up the thin, black material of her panties. I know it's thin because I can feel everything, and Elise lets out a quick breath at the contact.

"These,"I brush the same finger under the side, raising the material slightly. "Are very cute, but also very much in my way." I raise an eyebrow at her. "Can I take them off of you?"

Elise nods and I bite the side of my lip. "Y-yes." She says it quietly and I revel in the way her eyes are widened as she gazes up at me.

I don't do it right away, instead I bring my head back down, planting my lips on the skin right below where I have her shirt bunched up. I trail downwards in a straight pattern, my legs inching further down between her own and eyes burning as I search hers for any sign of doubt.