A Cat

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

"Take it away it's cold!!" Hearing the boy scream that while she pressed the ice pack to his back Natalia rolled her eyes before pulling the ice pack away from the large bruise that was on his back. Natalia moved around so now she was standing right in front of the boy with her arms crossed over her chest with a raised eyebrow as the boy slumped over the chair holding his back reminding her of what an old man would look like. She knew that his enhanced healing was already in progress hence the sweat on his forehead but that didn't mean the girl wasn't going to look after a bruise, especially one that was this big.

"Aren't you a shapeshifter? You go shirtless pretty much everywhere you go, even if the weather is completely freezing. How can you complain about a small ice pack?" When Natalia said that Seth looked away as he pouted and a blush appeared on his face making Natalia giggle lightly.

"Well that's different, I don't walk around putting a minus 100-degree ice pack onto my back." Natalia raised her eyebrow at his exaggeration as she looked at the ice pack she was holding in her hand. Letting out a sigh Natalia put the ice pack away and took the cream and bandages so she could finish up.

"Well don't worry, this will warm you up. No more coldness." When Natalia said this it made the boy sit back up straighter with a smile on his face as Natalia smiled.

Seth looked at his imprint through the mirror in front of him and he couldn't help but admire the little things he noticed about her, the way when she concentrated she would bite her bottom lip and furrow her brows. Or how whenever she would be sitting by the window drawing something she would get distracted by her thoughts and would just stare off into the distance not noticing anything that was happening around her. It was crazy how the girl could just be sitting on a chair doing absolutely nothing but to him she would be the most interesting thing in the room, having his absolute attention.

Feeling the boy's gaze on her Natalia looked over at his reflection in the mirror with a raised eyebrow as she finished wrapping his bruise.

"Seth? Everything alright?" Hearing Natalia's voice he blinked a couple of times before he smiled widely at his imprint and turned around in his seat so he was looking right at her.

"I'm great, I feel absolutely perfect. Thank you." Nodding lightly as she smiled Natalia started to put away everything she used back into the medical kit. As Seth watched the girl his brows furrowed as he realized something, although the pair were extremely close with Natalia treating Seth like he was her best friend, Seth barely knew anything about the girl. He knew she was still in pain after what happened with her mate causing him not to ask any questions for fear of making her sad or reliving bad memories. But he couldn't anymore, he wanted to know more about his imprint.

"Natalia?" The girl hummed as she closed the cabinet and turned around to face the boy showing that she listening.

"Tell me something about you." Her golden eyes widened not expecting him to say that.