oh shit youre pregnant

i honestly cant wait for this one tbh
thank you friend of MysteryGalLover for this suggestion (tell them i said thank you as well and sorry that it took so long to get out :') )

-------------------------

jaren

I made myself confortable on Johns lap, tangling my hands in his hair as his hands moved down my body.

I hummed in agreement at the new feeling, moving my lips down to Johns neck. I sucked hickeys onto him, getting him to grind up against me.

"Damn Jaren, not so fast." "Youre the one grinding your dick against mine, how is that too fast?"

He flipped up over to where i layed on my back, legs spread to give him more room. He pressed himself agaisnt me once more, getting us both to groan out. "I have no idea what youre talking about." John kissed me, passion flowing through it as he made quick work with my shorts.

He grunted, breaking off the kiss to focus on the shorts.

"Stupid piece of god damn clothing." I laughed before lifting up so he could finally pull them off. He kissed down my neck, leaving a trail of bites util he reached my naval. "Youre so pretty baby, i cant wait to fill you up."

I whined at the thought before feeling his tongue against my dick. "Fuck John." My hand ran through his hair, letting him do as he pleased. "Please John, I-I want- oh fuck!" John chuckled around me before pulling off. "What do you want baby?"

I huffed. "I want you to fuck me. There, you happy?" With a chaste kiss, he smiled. "Very."

John quickly removed his sweatpants, leaving it hanging on his other foot as he grabbed the lube he brought out. Lathering some onto himself, he lifted my hips and pulled me closer. My breath hitched in my throat as i felt him push in, the feeling just as amazing as the last time we did this.

"Fuck yes John!" I grabbed his hand in mine, bringing it close to my chest. He pushed slowly, but i didnt mind. I loved the feeling of being full.

John stopped as he let me get used to it. Youd think after the many times we'd fuck, id get used to his size. "Move please."

Our hands held on tighter as John moved slowly, soft noises coming from both of our mouths as pleasure overtook our senses. I locked my legs around his waist as i brought his face close to mine. I kissed him, soft moans leaving my mouth as our tongues met.

We only have this type of slow sex when John believes he hasnt shown me enough love. Its the type of slow that is just enough for both of us. "I love you so much Jaren." He kissed down my neck as he sped up a bit, his grunts getting louder.

Hes getting close, and i could feel myself get close as well.

"I love you too- oh fuck im so close!" "Me too baby." Our moans melted together as I came. " Come inside- please! I-i wanna feel y-you. Fuck John!"

John whined and gripped my hips tightly. He came soon after, thrusting softly as he panted. John pulled out, falling down beside me. He brought me into his arms, wrapping around me to protect me. I smiled, breathing in deeply.

"I love you John." I heard snores come from above me. My smile grew wider as i brought a nearby blanket over us. "And i know you love me too."

------------------------

This was not how i wanted my morning to go.

John wasnt in bed, and thankfully he put on my boxers before he left. But what sucked was the ache in my stomach. I made my way slowly towards our bathroom, noticing the pale complexion of my skin.

"O-oh fuck me." I held my stomach as i rushed to the toilet, spilling my guts into the bowl. "John! C-come here please!" Footsteps could be heard, as John's voice echoed around the room. "Jaren?" I made a noise, feeling tears fall down my face. I hated getting sick.

"Oh baby, what happened?" He bent down, flushing the toilet and brought me in his arms as I cried. " I-I don't know, one minute I was fine and the next I'm puking into the fucking toilet. "

John picked me up, wrapping his arms around me as he brought me back to bed. "Wait here, ill make you some soup and-"

"Can I just get some chocolate and crackers?"

John stopped in his tracks and turned back to look at me. He wore the same look I knew I had on my face. "Jaren, are you okay?" "I sure fucking hope so. Get me chocolate and crackers please!"

He smiled, but it was wary. "Youre too cute to igmore a request." I whined at his response. "I'm not cute you bitch!" He walked out of the room with a smug look. "Keep telling yourself that baby."

-----------------------

"Its gonna be cold, so apologies sir." The doctor spread the gel over the lowet half of my belly, looking towards the moniter as she moved the sensor across the gel.

"Would you look at that." The smile on her face couldn't be mistaken as we both saw the small figure floating around. "Its too early to determine the sex of the baby, but congrats. You're a father."

The doctor put away the tools and wiped the gel from my belly. I sat up, heart beating wildly. "I-im a dad. Oh my God what's John going to think of this."

The doctor had printed the pictures the machine had taken, handing them to me. "I think it's best to tell him today. We don't want him getting suspicious of the bump that's soon to come, now would we?" I laughed, agreeing with her as I left with a thank you.

I thought of all the possible ways I could tell him on the way home, but just decided to wing it.

Parking the car in the garage, i made my way inside, seeing John napping on the couch.

"Baby wake up I got a suprise." As expected, a snore was what I got in response. I rolled my eyes, making my way to the kitchen to grab a cup and fill it with cold water. We do this all the time, which is hilarious and annoying at times.

I poured the water on him, laughing loudly as he sputtered and fell to the ground. "Dude what the fuck! You got it on the couch!"

"You act like water is the worse thing that got on that thing. " I called out, walking back to put the cup in the sink. I felt the wet hair on my back, and i struggled to remove myself from John's grip.

"Let go!" "No. " "Come on John this isn't funny." "Neither was you pouring water on me. Life's tough sweetheart."

I huffed. "You don't wanna hurt the baby, don't you?" That got his grip to release. "Wait, hold up, baby?" I nodded, handing him the pictures the moniter took.

"Y-you're serious? " "You have the fucking pictures in your hand, what else do you want? "

I expected anger, but instead I was wrapped in warm arms and a teary eyed John. "I'm gonna be a dad, Jaren. Oh my god we are gonna be dads!" I smiled, feeling tears fall down my face. "God I'm so happy you're the one I'm going to have this child with. Imagine the chaos that's bound to happen. " I muttered out, holding onto John tighter.

"God this house is gonna be a wreck. And I wouldn't have it any other way." Johns kisses were always passionate, but this one was filled with so much love I just couldn't imagine what id do without this man.

"Oh and were naming the baby Kermit." "In your fucking dreams asshole."

------------------------

I hate writing on this tablet it's so frustrating
sorry for lack of upda t es my guys I hope this is good enough

I need a new phone bc both the phones I had are now brokan and now Im upset about it
Id rc  tho I just don't wanna have to always stick to this hecking tablet
Anyways hope you enjoyed and thank you for the suggestion