chapter 10

*slam*

As soon as we got in the car I knew I was about to be lectured.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Emerson?" Wyatt started while pulling out into the main road, "You fucking snuck out?"

I stayed quiet, not feeling like dealing with this.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

I still stayed quiet.

"Answer me when I fucking talk to you!" Wyatt yelled, causing me to slightly jump.

"Uh, I uh," I couldn't talk. I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me, along with a fresh set of tears.

I don't regret making out with Asher in the ocean at all, but maybe I shouldn't have snuck out. I can tell there's going to be big consequences.

I probably would have been in less trouble than I already was if I just stayed locked up in my room.

"I don't know," I muttered.

Wyatt stayed quiet for a second, I could tell he was angry. He had this vain that would bulge out of his neck when he was mad. I could also see his hands turning white from gripping the steering wheel, even through all his tattoos.

"Well, let me tell you," he started, "you had us worried sick. I had to leave work early when I got a call from Josh, telling me my baby sister left, and he didn't know where she was. I find her at the beach making out with a boy half naked. I am fucking pissed, and you're in so much trouble."

I sat in silence, thinking about what he just said. Then something dawned on me.

"Wyatt?" I asked.

"What?" he answered angrily, focusing on the road.

"How did you find me?"

He took a breath. "Don't worry about it," he answered.

I wanted to know. Out of all the places he could've looked he picked the beach.

I turned towards him, crossing my arms. "Tell me."

"When Blake and I bought your phone we put a tracker on it," he said nonchalantly.

"What the hell?!" I said, "Wow, you guys just love to invade my privacy don't you? You really just don't trust me!"

"It's not that we love invading your privacy, we want to keep you safe," he said, "but clearly today you proved we can't trust you."

"I can't believe you guys," I said. I was angry. No, beyond angry. Furious.

We pulled into the driveway, and before the car even came to a complete stop I got out and slammed the door.

Wyatt got out and followed me in. "Watch the attitude little sis, you're not helping yours-"

Before he could finish his sentence I slammed the front door in his face.

"Finally they're home."

That came from the kitchen. Avoid the kitchen, I thought to myself.

I made a dash for the stairs, only to feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

I looked up to see the brown eyes of Blake.

"Uh, my room," I answered. I know right now probably isn't the best time to be a smart ass, but I couldn't help myself.

That's when Hayden walked into the room.

"Sit on the couch we need to talk," Hayden said. 

Wyatt suddenly barged into the room, looking angry as ever. His hand was bleeding.

"I'm going to Home Depot, there's a hole in the wall," he said, "you guys deal with her, I don't have the energy."

With that he washed his hand off, and walked out the door
slamming it behind him.

Jeez, dramatic much?

I looked around to see five brothers staring at me.

Time to get this over with.

or...

I could make a dash for the back door.

I chose option B.

Didn't end very well...

A/N - Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter is kind of short, I wanted to save what I have in mind for the next chapter. Anyways, I appreciate all the support from you guys, it means the world. Thank you so much for all the comments and votes! It's what keeps me motivated. Stay tuned for a drama-filled chapter :)

(up top is Asher)