᛫➸ XII ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

It has been 8 days and nothing. No news about where you were but Jungkook's team found little details of information such as your phone which has been terribly damaged and saw a container in the bedroom that's a tiny tube which they guess was the thing to drug you with. It didn't make the situation better as Jungkook was going crazy without knowing where you were and not knowing if you were even safe or not. Jungkook has been going insane and yelling at every guard or maid that dared to tell him there isn't any information about you.

Today was the day where Jungkook and his six gang members are going to split and go to every single gas station and ask the employees if they had witnessed anything similar or perhaps familiar on that time and day, and if they don't tell Jungkook, they die. Simple as that, Jungkook thought.

"If they don't say a thing, bring them over for me to invest them," Jungkook told the others besides Taehyung as Taehyung and Jungkook would be going together. Namjoon and Yoongi in another car and Jimin, Jin and Hoseok would use another car and go to another separate gas station.

They just nodded as they understood what their leader was saying and also not wanting to talk back since it may start an argument because Jungkook has been a little more sensitive than ever.

They went to their separate car and started driving to every gas station as each one went to a different one. It wasn't hard for any of them since it is Jungkook's gang as everyone knows them.

Luckily, all three separate 'teams' found different information and had brought some people, mostly middle age male employee back to the mansion since they found them suspicious and didn't want to cause a scene at the gas station as it's better in the mansion.

✶ ✶ ✶

A week has passed as my ribs and my collarbone was visible to the public eye. I've become so weak that I can't even lift myself up from the ground. Yes, the now 4 cups of water are keeping me alive but I felt like I'm mentally dead. Every part of my body hurts from moving as well as breathing since they would still continue to hit me with a belt and other objects every single day considering the fact that I wouldn't tell them anything at all. 

There were bruises and cuts all over my body yet I didn't know anyone at all. All I saw were faces and that's all. I did observe on where I might be as the place is really rusty and that there is dust everywhere around me and they had a ton of drugs, I took a peek out of the door with my little energy when one of the men left the door open and luckily, I wasn't caught. I haven't showered or brushed my teeth. I haven't brush my hair and haven't even changed my clothes. 

I felt extremely disgusted at myself but what could I do? There aren't any clothes around me the only thing I had was 4 cups of water every 24 hours as they would come and hit me every 4 hours. Even during the night time, they would still hurt me as I felt physical, mentally and emotionally tired. I felt so weak with little to no sleep as each day past but they will never allow me to die.