Logic

Y/n walked back towards their horses without turning towards Yoongi

Y/n walked back towards their horses without turning towards Yoongi. She didn't see the need to. He obviously hated her for leaving. It wasn't her fault she had to leave. Nor was it even her choice. She clenched her jaw just the mere thought of him. How could she possibly loved such a mangy cat? How can she love such a cold cat then clearly hated her guts? On top of all that, her heart still yearned for him. She couldn't even understand why her own heart wanted an a**clown. He clearly didn't return her feelings. Nor it seem like he cared for them either.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

She halt in her steps, turning her head to face worried lavender eyes. She merely smiled at Namjoon.Her smile was tight and crooked him, she wasn't alright.

Who would when the love of your life rejected you? Ripped out your fragile heart and threw it aimlessly in the air without a care in the world of what your feeling. Yet she didn't want his pity. She didn't want him to say it was "Alright." No she didn't want that. Her sister said those words yet left her with her treacherous mother. It forced her to become something she's not.

"I'm quite alright. Come on let's head back towards the castle. I have a plan to stop this war." The sound in her voice came out more bitter than it should. It wasn't her intention, it just came out like that.

Startled, Namjoon grew more concern over his friend. Obviously she wasn't alright. Obviously she was hiding the pain and sorrow over that tight smile. Her eyes said it all. It showed all the emotions she was feeling at the rejection of Min Yoongi. He wanted to say something to comfort her, yet she merely went to her horse. Seeing her urgently wanting to head back, he too went upon his horse and all off they both went in silence.

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"Jin Hyung we're back!" Namjoon's beaming voice echoed through the whiten castle. Y/n walked inside while Namjoon followed close behind her. Suddenly Seokjin appeared with a huge smile plastered among his handsome features.

"Ah your back! Were you able to accomplish the mission?" He asked, hopefully. Namjoon didn't answer as he looked over towards Y/n. Her face completely emotionless. Her once lively eyes looked dull and colorless. Her body stiff and her lips pressed in a straight line, showing no expression whatsoever. This only worried Seokjin, for he never seen her with such a blank look.

"We didn't Hyung. We saw Yoongi, but he merely dismissed us and hurt Y/n. Deeply." Namjoon explained but had a painful expression. Seokjin's face turned sour, pressing his lips in a thin line. He was utterly disappointed to say the least. Yet he saw this coming. He knew Yoongi was going to act like this. Why isn't this a CATastrophe.

"Ah I see. Well see Y/n-"

"I have a plan to stop the war." She cut him off not wanting anyones pity over something so small. Seokjin shut his mouth, his eyes widening slightly. But he regained his posture. He gave her a slight smile that can be easily tell he was uneasy.

"Well then we'll all hear it. I'll gather everyone together in the White Room." Seokjin suggested. He took one last look at her before he walked off. Before anyone could say anything, she walked away from Namjoon. Poor Namjoon, all he wanted was to comfort her. But he understand, the love of her life treated her like a worthless bug.

"Wait Y/n!-"

"I'm fine Namjoon. I just need a quick break. I'm quite exhausted for wasting my energy on an a**clown who wouldn't stop blabbering about it being my fault. Stubborn cat he is." She remarked as she continued to walk. Namjoon merely smile at her remark.

"Yet so are you princess. So much alike more than you think."

She halted at his remark turning her whole body, to face him. She looked furious. She took big steps towards Namjoon, sounding like a roaring lion.

"I'm nothing like that f*cked up cat! Yes I do admit I'm stubborn! But I won't be mad at someone who left knowing their life was in danger and had no choice!" She roared yet Namjoon still had a small smile dancing on his pink plump lips. This only annoyed her more.

"What the hell are you even smiling about!?! I might not remember Yoongi but the livid dreams I have of him showed he was a kind boy! I understand why I fell for him! But now! Now I'm listening to my brain saying he's not worth any of my time! While my heart weeps for him!"

"Well maybe you should listen to your heart. Yes it's true your mind speaks logically, and any logical person would step away from him. Yet your heart wants him, your heart shows your true desires. Not your mind. Your mind only thinks logically, yet your heart wants your true desires. Many people in this situation would chose their mind because its logic. Any human would understand, any other human who doesn't have your heart would tell you the same thing. They would say listen to your mind, your mind is being more logical than your heart that only desires such pathetic things. However this can cause harm to them because they would never be happy. They would never get what they desire most. They would only think logical."

"Yet some people would chose their heart because that's what they desire. Saying its better to listen towards your heart because your heart knows what it wants. It knows what you want. People like these have let their heart win over their mind. Yet that still can be dangerous, for they would never think logically. Only relay on their heart, which at times may never be right and hurt them. So what are you gonna chose Y/n? Your heart or your mind?"

Y/n averted his lavender eyes.

She wasn't sure.

She didn't know.

What he was saying was true.

What does she want?

Does she want to leave him or does she want him?

Must she listen to her head or listen to her heart?

Either why she's going to get hurt. So trying to find a an answer to her situation of not getting hurt is out of the question. Then what it is? What is the answer? She would say think logically but then her mind would be taking over her heart. And her heart would weep over the fact she gave up on him. Her gaze shifted back to his lavender eyes.

"Well Namjoon what do you think?" Her voice came out soft and desperate. Her eyes pleading for an answer. She wasn't so sure anymore. She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. Namjoon merely give her a smile, showing his dimples.

"I think I want both of you happy. Especially you. So do what you think is best. Either way I'm here for you. I'm still your friend."

She frowned at his response. She wanted at least a suggestion of what to do. Her eyes shifted towards the white marble floor of the castle. Her head having thoughts racing back and forth. Both sides of her heart and mind screaming out towards her. But one was screaming out louder to her than the other. She finally knew what she wanted.

"I think I know what I want Namjoon. I'm going-"

"Excuse me sorry to interrupt, but Prince Jin would like for you to head towards the White Room." A white knight bowed. Namjoon nodded his head as the white knight left. He turned his gaze towards Y/n.

"Tell me later. Let's go. I'm kinda of curious to hear the amazing Y/n's plan."

Edited: 1/15/22