Chapter 19

"Harry!" Ron hissed, following it with a hard nudge with his shoulder, "Wake up."

Blinking hard a few times, Harry straightened his head and tried to refocus on the meeting going on around him. He had only let his eyelids shut for a moment, but must have dozed off for a while. They were discussing appropriate uses of the jiggly legs spell. Using it on co-workers carrying large trays of coffee wasn't one of them.

Harry shifted on his chair, trying to keep alert. It was easier when he was actively moving or working, not listening to people droning on and on. His head was drooping down a little.

"Mr. Potter!"

An authoritative voice rang out, and Harry's head snapped up so fast he almost got whiplash. He could hear Ron stifling a chuckle beside him, and nudged his leg with his own.

His supervisor, Matilda Dankworth, was glaring at him. "Are we boring you, Mr. Potter?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Best to apologize straight away. "Not at all. Please continue."

She glared at him for a few extra seconds before looking away and continue to review how to fill in the new post-interrogation checklist.

Harry barely made it to the end of the meeting, needing to often pinch his leg hard through his trousers just to stay awake. When it was finally over, he was one of the first to leave the room, striding to the washroom to splash water on his face to revive himself.

He looked at his face in the mirror, noticing his tired eyes, and paler than normal pallor to his skin. He tugged at his collar, making sure it still covered the red mark on his neck.

Ron smirked at him as he slumped back into his office chair, and passed him a big mug of coffee from the office kitchenette. "Maybe this will help."

"Thanks, mate." Harry gratefully accepted it, and took a long sip. It was almost too hot, but he continued drinking it.

"This is the third time you've come to the office like this lately," Ron said softly, leaning forward so their coworkers wouldn't overhear. "Are you having problems sleeping or something?"

Or something. Harry tried to keep his expression from showing anything as the previous night replayed in his mind. Waking up in the middle of the night to Draco sucking his cock, realizing he wasn't just having an incredible vivid and dirty dream. He had only been able to writhe and groan as Draco teased and played with him, working lubed fingers into his ass. He'd never has anyone do that while blowing him before, and it led to a really intense orgasm.

Harry had to return the favor, trying the same technique on Draco, loving the sounds he made when he took him deep and held him there, and tapped and stroked his prostate. It seemed drive Draco crazy, leading to him eventually grabbing Harry's head to thrust faster. Harry loved Draco like that, being almost out of control. Knowing he had pushed Draco to that state.

As intense as the sex was, he had almost liked the cuddling afterwards more. Draco was beautiful in the silvery moonlight softly illuminating the bedroom, and Harry traced lightly over his skin. They shared lazy, sweet kisses, and he eventually fell asleep with his legs tangled around Draco's.

"Um, yeah...a bit..." Harry finally answered, realizing he had left Ron hanging.

His response didn't mollify his partner, who simply gave Harry a thorough look over. His auror gaze was picking up clues, and Harry had a sinking feeling when his eyes lingered on his neck. "You were having sex!" he hissed accusingly, a realization dawning in his eyes. "That's why you were sleepy those other times too!"

Fuck, fuck, fuck...How to get out of this...

"Um, well, yeah..." Harry said, rubbing a hand against the back of his neck.