Chapter 15

Jordan's P.O.V
I stood under the hot shower, with my eyes closed and trying to recall what happened in the last few days.

I looked at the wedding band in my finger. I took it off as  tears rolled down my cheeks. My whole life was a lie. 

Recollecting all the memories of our marriage, the times I laughed with the man who assaulted me. He even said that he didn't love me made me cry harder. I was down on my knees.

I was an orphan, so I had no body to love me and then the man I loved truly he said he was just planning a revenge and above all now I am an abomination.

I wondered on the events of last night when I had gotten up with severe headache after realising that Mark was a wolf. I found Jessica immediately besides me and I remembered her gasping as soon as I had open my eyes. Then I had heard a loud scream, a scream of a girl in pain. Soon I realised it was me who was screaming, which was followed my sounds of bones cracking. I had heard the door slam open and Mark ran towards me hold me. I had felt the pain subside as soon as he touched me. I looked down at my body which was now covered in fur.

I was shocked but I was happy I heard Mark talking to me "Hey babe. I would want you to shift back."
I had just realised I was a wolf and now he wanted me to shift back. So I scowled at him and started liking my paws again. Somehow I felt free and strong but I knew as soon as I would be a human again I would be scared to find out that I am wolf. It would be difficult to digest this fact.
I heard him again, now he was promising to take me running. Of course I would love that. But I did not know how to shift back. He immediately understood my problem and told me to think of my human form. I did the same and I heard my bones cracking again.

I stood stark naked but thankfully it was just Jessica, my feet were wobbly and I didn't realise when I crashed onto the floor.
The next time I opened my eyes to find Jessica sitting besides me with a concerned look. Immediately I remembered her betrayal. She was hurt and walked towards the window. Soon I found Mark entered the room and the longing to be in his arms was felt again.

He explained to me that I am a werewolf. I couldn't believe I was taking this news so calmly. How could I be so calm?
He also informed me till I am completely healed I couldn't leave his room.
And here I am still kneeling on the bathroom floor retrospecting over the actions of the past few days.

I realise now that I am not calm it's just that I am denial not yet ready to accept this werewolf fact.

I finally stood up and walked to the mirror. I cleared the fog which was created due to the hot water.
I realised that I looked stronger. My hair had this beautiful shine, my eyes were glowing , my busy size had increased in one word, one could call me beautiful.
I face palmed myself when I realised I did not fetch any dress with me. I wrapped the towel around my body and slowly walked outside praying that Mark wouldn't be there.

But unfortunately as soon as I opened the door I saw Mark reading a book on the bed. His eyes immediately turned dark and held lust.
I felt blood rushing to my cheeks.
Mate loves us.
I was furiously snapping my head right and left to understand who spoke.

"It's your wolf." I heard Mark speak as he walked towards me, his eyes still held lust.
Hi Jordy I am Sara he is right you know. Our mate is so handsome.
"She will speak to you in your mind and you can speak back to her." I guess there was clearly some confusion written all over my face that he could tell me all this clearly. He was very close to me now.
"I don't understand."
"I will explain everything. But first let's get some clothes on. Now that you are a wolf I will no longer be able to control the mate's pull any longer."
He took hold of my hand and as soon as he did that I felt my body burning with desire. I clung on to him.
"You are making this more difficult for me. I can't control." His voice husky with desire.
"Then don't." I couldn't believe my own voice.
He slammed me on the closest wall and captured my mouth with his.
His kisses were urgent, passionate and another emotion that I couldn't decipher. But I have never felt this ever with Luke.
My hands reached his hair and I kissed him back. Moaning onto the pleasures which I was receiving.
Mark very carefully ended the kiss.
He kept his forehead on mine and whispered,
"We need to stop or else I will end up marking you." 
I nodded to that and he left towards my room to fetch me clothes.
When he arrived he just didn't have my clothes but also a lot of food.
Soon I realised I was hungry as I do not remember when was the last time I had a meal.