36

[Date #2]

Sakura & Sasuke

Sasuke's POV

Today is the day I'll take Sakura on a date for the second month. Last month I heard from Neji that it didn't go so well, they fell asleep on the couch and when they woke up Tenten's food and hidden Margarita was gone. And so was Sakura.

So because of that i want to show Sakura how much I love her and cherish her.

I stood up from my bed and changed into my normal Uchiha attire but with the difference is that today I actually combed my hair and put some really nice cologne.

When I was done I left my house and went to the Hatake apartment complex. It really wasn't that far but It took longer to arrive because on my way I bought a box of dangos, and a flower bouquet. And once I was outside the door to their apartment I took a gulp of air and steadied my heart beat, it was pounding like crazy.

I knocked and it took five seconds for someone to open the door. "Is that for me?" Sensei said opening the door letting me in.

"N-no it's for Sakura." I managed to say, really sensei, really...

"Ah....well i thought they were for me.. considering the fact that my dear daughter doesn't have a thing for flowers, and well maybe for the dangos but definitely the flowers have my doubt." He said while he gave me a cup of water. " Hinata and Ino are still helping her with girl things, they've been in the room for five hours now and it's so quiet it scares me." He continued as he fixed his mask that was beginning to fall.

"Ah..." I didn't know what to say.

"I want her back early, no touching inappropriately, no kissing, no holding hands, five centimeters away, no flirting, no cuddling, no feeding each other, no hugs, and definitely no sex." He listed off things I didn't plan well most of them, but Kakashi sensei's mind is full of wonders that Only he understands.

"No sir. I'll respect her like the respected woman she is. But I do ask one thing.."

"What is it?" He said giving me an innocent smile but behind it I found a father that can murder me.

"I would like to ask her out, and become her boyfriend officially. We aren't kids nor teenagers anymore, I would like to start a relationship with your daughter, I'm not afraid of commitment because I believe she is the one for me. I want and will make her happy, I'll show her what love and care  is and break the cold wall the curse put up in her heart and mind.

"Alright. But if you happen to hurt her any kind of way, I'll hunt you down and murder you. Student or not, my daughter is my life and if you mistreat her it's like mistreating me. I'll let her to you, show her what no one else can. Sasuke i trust you, don't break that trust because once it's broken never again will it be repaired because it's never the same." He said.

"Yes sir. Trust me when I say that I promise to love your daughter until death does us apart or if she doesn't love me back, I'll still love her even when it's a just one sided love."

"Okay kid. I trust you." He said and patted my back. Just then Sakura's bedroom door opened, revealing Sakura's black hair tied to a messy but pretty hair with a blossom petal on the side making it stand out. She wore a blue blouse that had diamonds giving it a unique design forming the Hatake and Haruno sign mixed. And combining the shirt she used a skirt that was mid thigh, with sandals matching with her clothes.

She looked at us and then to the ground. "Well did the cat get your tongue Sasuke?" Ino said with a smirk coming from behind Sakura and Hinata giggled and as for me i flushed into a blush, while Kakashi chuckled.