37

[Date #3]

Ino & Sai

Ino's POV

Today marks the three months since the day we decided to do dates and bring Sakura along. So far, month number one was a failure I think... month number two was okay, she tries harder now to understand certain emotions, Sasuke hasn't given out any special details but I know something happened because Sasuke comes daily to the flower shop and buys different flowers on different days, for example yesterday he bought the flower that means forgiveness and today he came and bought a flower that means pure love and happiness.

And adding to my suspicions, Sakura is beginning to smirk, not smile, but smirk it's progress! I tell ya. She and Sasuke spend time with each other more time than I spend with Sai. Could it be that duck ass is beginning to spark emotions on Sakura's frozen heart?

If so, I hope she recovers soon, I want my friend back, I miss her and how she used to be, and even if she can't go back like how she used to be in the past, it's okay because no one stays the same, everyone changes because we are human and humans change because they have their own story.

Everything changed when they left, Sasuke became a loner in his team, he wasn't even allowed to go to missions until Sai and Karin came along. Sai and Karin have been there for Sasuke through a lot, i hate saying this but I feel that they have a better bond than he has with Naruto and Sakura.

Yeah, it's true Naruto and Sakura were part of our childhood but to a certain part they just disappeared. We were eight. And now most of us have turned 18 while others are still 17 but the point is, Sakura and Naruto have missed 10 or 9 years of our lives like the friends that we are.

Sai, Karin and Suigetsu joined us when we were 12. I do admit it's not easy comparing them because each have their own personality's and charms but.... it's hard to just accept them like if nothing happened.

Maybe it's just me but it's been three months since they've returned and it's still difficult to get used to hearing Naruto's loud mouth at the Uzumaki's house every time I go and tutor Yuna. Or seeing Hinata hang out more with Naruto because they have become a couple.

I guess it's hard for me to adjust. I love them a lot and I'm happy they are here with us, but it's hard getting used to them. It's awkward in some way... I see some kind of sadness flowing in the depths of Naruto's eyes, how sometimes he's edgy over little things, I guess being away from a village changes people like that. Sakura I can't read anything about her, she's unpredictable and that scares me, we don't know what she's capable of, and that my friends alarms me. But I have faith in her and that she won't do nothing to harm us, she's not that bad.

"Hey beautiful, stop worrying that little head of yours and come with me instead...on that date we promised, oh and bring ugly along." Sai said while he hugged me from behind, startling me, making me drop the Lillies I was fixing for Yuna. Also his actions made my train of thought stop completely.

"Alright and don't call Sakura ugly she's not, trust me." I said making a silly face at him while he rolled his eyes. "Fine and hey don't blame me, I'll keep calling her ugly until I die." He said making me smack him on the head.

"You always have to do what I tell you not to do, just like a little kid." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Yeah like a little kid." He said softly then remained still as he fixed my hair to the side.

"Oi! Love birds, Sakura has been waiting for you two over fifteen minutes ago hurry up, dattebayo!" We heard Naruto's loud voice from the shops entrance making us look at him.

"We are going, nice way to ruin the moment dickless." Sai said a little bit annoyed.

I laughed and grabbed Sai's hand into mine and lead him outside the flower shop and once outside I closed the door and locked it, for the day. Then we followed Naruto to the meeting place where Sakura sat sleepily.