38

[Date #4]
Temari & Shikamaru

Temari's POV

It finally came the day that I have to go on a date with my lazy boyfriend. At the moment I am ten minutes away from the gates to enter Konoha. I wonder what he planned for him to neglect me for a month and two weeks. At first I was upset but I calmed down after reading Ino's letter that she sent me, half explaining what Shikamaru was doing.

"Hey there Temari-Chan!" Someone said from above me, I looked up and squinted because of the blazing sun. It was Naruto.

"Hey there! What are you doing outside of Konoha?" I yelled back.

"I went to visit a sensei of mine." He said coming down from the tree and started walking next to me.

"One of the sensei's that taught you when you were little?"

"Yeah you can say that. He will be coming to the village in 8 months. Maybe then you can meet him, dattebayo!"

"Alright. So do you know what Shikamaru planned for the date?" I asked curiously.

"No, sorry. I was gone for two weeks, and I really haven't had time to talk to him properly, I have been busy lately." He admitted sheepishly.

"Oh okay." I said trying not to come up with ideas not to kill my lazy boyfriend for not sending me letters or anything like that.

When we arrived to Konoha, Naruto soon waved goodbye and left towards the hokage tower and before I could even head to the hokage tower I was stopped by Yuna-Chan.

"Hello Temari-Chan."

"Hey Yuna, whats up?"

"Oh nothing, oh I have a favor to ask. Could you help me with my academy homework. Everyone seems busy and won't help me, and it's due tomorrow!!" She exclaimed making a cute pout at the end. Wait later on today? Does she not know that today is my date with My pineapple headed boy.

"Sure I'll come by" I finally said, not wanting to be rude to her.

"Alright stop By my house around 6, I'll be waiting for you, Mari-Chan." Yuna said in her squeaky voice and waved goodbye leaving to who knows where.

"Bye Yuna-Chan!" I yelled out and hurried to the tower realizing now how late I was.

When I got there, to my big surprise, Sakura was there and so was Sasuke.

"The flow of the river is like the flow of the clouds. You'll find the next clue on the building that captures the dreams of the lazy one." Sasuke said. Making me confused.

"Temari you have orders from the hokage of the leaf to follow each of our indications. I'll be by your side throughout your mission inside the village, however it'll be like if I wasn't I am only an observer."  Sakura said making me more confused.

"Wait so I go to the building's roof where Shikamaru likes to take his afternoon naps?" I asked still not grasping the main idea of this I only want to see him and half murder him then hug the daylights out of him.

"I don't know. I was told to only say that to you, good luck." Sasuke said giving me a blue colored rose. "Don't lose it, you'll need it." He said and smiled.

I dumbly nodded and bid him goodbye going to the building that I think Sasuke was talking about.

When I got there I found Ino and Sai drawing one another, "Hey there Temari-chan." Ino greeted me and waved at Sakura.

"Hey there Ino—" I said but before I could ask her what was going on, Sai interrupted me.

"You have found the place that captures the dreams of the Lazy One. Now you must go to the home of the yellow Flash. Good luck." He said making me more confused. By yellow flash does he mean The hokage or someone else? I'll just go to his house and see if it's there or not.