46

Sasuke's POV

Shit.shit.shit.shit

I really hope she suppresses a bit of her power she has no idea of how much I dislike the idea of sparring with her. My mind is in a frenzy as I keep thinking up excuses to drop out. Yeah I have Uchiha pride and all but... with her I'd scream like a girl if it kept me from fighting with her.

Im pretty sure I'll end up with a few broken ribs and a dislocated head but let's think on the bright side, I'll still be able to live and ask for her hand on marriage right?

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, its time to start! Find your sparring partner and stand aside of them. We'll determine which duo will spar first depending on your birthday." Kushina said and smirked looking at specific people.

I gulped in some air and made my way to Sakura that looked unfazed of the situation.

"H-Hi S-Sakura. Are you ready  for this?" I managed to choke out, stuttering on the way for how nervous o was.

"Don't be scared, I will never kill you." She said as she looked at me, making be relax slightly but not really.

"I'm confident you won't, Sak because I know I can always trust you." I gave her my signature smirk that soon turned into a soft smile as I felt my heart get warm and mushy. Geez since when have I become this cheesy?

"Alright guys for the first match it will be, Hidan vs. Yuna Uzumaki Namikaze!" Kushina's voice boomed out across the training grounds. Everyone made their way to the sidelines of the training ground, a safe place to watch the spar between the opponents and also close enough to see their movements and any type of combat skills they may use.

Once everyone that was attending the event was safe and watching the remaining two people in the middle of the training grounds with their signature smirks and arrogance.

Kushina blew the whistle and the spar had finally begun.
.
.
.
Hidan's POV

(Warning of Foul language, read at your own risk)

Once everyone went to the sidelines, I gave Yuna a smirk letting her know that I am confident that I'll win this match. "Get ready to lose bitch"

"Not in a million of years dick head" she responded back with a smirk with her foul mouth not missing a beat.

"You'll be seeing your ass on those cotton balls you call clouds, little hoe." I continued to tease her, I know its bad calling her these types of things but her responses are priceless coming from her mouth. Damn I just realized I'm the reason behind her foul mouth I mean its not really my fault the girl likes to be around me.

"Not before I Cut your meat chunks you call balls, shit-head." She continued.

"Ha! not before I flatten out more that flat board you call ass." I have really hit rock bottom, so much hell.

"How? you can't even lay a finger on me before I make you go bald with my fire jutsu, Dumbass." What the Fuck is wrong with this bitch thinking she can make me go bald.

"I bet you won't Whore," I mocked her tone of voice.

"I bet I can, Dip-shit."

"I'll make you go toothless before you can say 'Sorry'"

"Bitch stop being a fucking pussy and lets begin this spar already, just hearing you makes me want to punch the living shit out of you." she continued with a shine in her eyes that demonstrated her amusement.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING MORONS, PIECE OF SHIT! SPAR ALREADY OR I'LL FUCKING START THE FUCKING BATTLE FOR YA! DON'T YA SEE WE TRYIN' TO SPAR BEFORE THE DAY ENDS, SO NOW GET ON WITH IT YOU FUCKING PUSSIES." a voice yelled from the crowd making Yuna and I look at each other, and as we shared a mind we both turned to the crowd not knowing who said it we both said in unison, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and then suddenly a shoe came twirling out of nowhere, Yuna had to think fast to avoid it. But this dumbass didn't react fast enough and the shoe hit her straight on the face, ouch I bet that shit hurt as hell.

"YUNA, HIDAN!!!!" oh shit, we totally forgot about Kushina.

A red headed women came running towards us but before she reached us I started to run away, "HAHA sucker!" I yelled out and before I could teleport to somewhere safe I bumped into something or someone, and when I looked up I found a Kushina clone glaring at me.

The clone grabbed me by the ear and dragged me back to the original Kushina that was currently yelling at Yuna for her foul language.

"It was all Hidan's fault Mama." That fucking stupid ass hoe bitch, its not my fault she likes hanging out with me in the first place.

"I mean to defend myself, its not my fault she likes saying these type of words. She should learn to control herself since the beginning." I said with a shrug.

"Hidan if I hear you say another bad word I'll be throwing you out the village myself. Understood?" damn Kushina you seriously need a chill pill man.

"Sure, Sure." I said.

"Because of this scenario you two caused, you two are disqualified from this event until you learn how to control yourself."

shit.

"Its fine by me, I don't really gave a shi-- a flying cucumber." I cringed so hard.

"Alright everyone! Unfortunately this match was disqualified, next up is Kakashi Hatake vs Tobi!" Kushina once again said making me murmur incoherent words under my breath.

"What was that Hidan?"

"Nothing nothing Kushina."

"I thought so." She said as she pulled me and Yuna back to the crowd of people letting Kakashi and Tobi alone In the middle of the training ground to start their spar.

Now I wonder how will this end?

🌸🌸Hey guys! I'M back! Sorry about the late super late updated I had a readers block for about a week and then other things came up but I managed to make it through with this story and and the other one. If you haven't gone check it out, please go right ahead I encourage you guys!

The name of the other Fanfic is 'Butterfly' and it's about a half-demon ending up in the Naruto World! The full description is on my perfile under the story. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry not sorry for how many words Hidan and Yuna said 😂

Until next time guys! With lots of love L.20