Chapter 9️⃣

(Third Person POV)

The next morning Jimin woke up to see that Yoongi was already awake,and was lying beside him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hyung... before you start shouting at me let me remind you that it was you who asked me to sleep beside you yesterday." Jimin said hurriedly.

"I do remember... I hurted my hand not my head that I'd forget what I said."

Ahh he's being sarcastic...he is probably feeling alright now... Jimin thought happily.

"You are a good singer Jimin..." Yoongi said out of nowhere, "Your voice is very unique... I like it."

Jimin instantly blushed at the compliment, "Thank you hyu-"

"Do you think you can rap?"

"-ng...what rap?! Ani hyung I don't know how to rap... beside it doesn't sui-"

"You are going to rap with me."

"Ah...but hyung... I...what... I don't..."

"I already thought about the song... and you are going to help me Jimin."

Already?! Well no wonder you have the title of a 'genius'... Jimin thought admiringly.

Right then the doorbell rang, "Aishh I guess the guys found out I'm back..." Yoongi said, kind of irritated.

"Sorry hyung... I had to tell them..." Jimin replied, feeling guilty.

Yoongi sighed at that and got up to open the door.

"YEAH MIN YOONGI HOW DARE YOU RUNAWAY LIKE THAT?!" Jin screamed out as soon as the door opened, making Yoongi and the others cover their ears.

"I was sad..." Yoongi replied.

"We figured that much out..." Namjoon said.

"The real question is why?" Hoseok continued.

"Yeah hyung...why did you leave like that?" Taehyung asked.

"We were so worried about you hyung..." Jungkook said, his eyes becoming watery.

"Aish... sometimes it's irritating to have people who actually care about you." Yoongi said sarcastically, although he was smiling warmly at the five guys infront of him, his family.

"Don't ever do that!!!" all the guys shouted out as they embraced Yoongi together.

Jimin watched all these, quite emotional because of the bondage that the six boys have.

"Yah Jimin! Come!" Taehyung said when he noticed Jimin standing near the guest room door, watching them.

Smiling ear to ear, Jimin joined the group as soon somehow found himself in Yoongi's arms.

"Why are you twisting like this Jimin? Stop moving." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

"Wooahhh wait why are you guys hugging like that?" Hoseok asked when he noticed the two.

This caused the others to stare at the duo too, all of them wearing the same questioning expression.

"It's nothing...now leave I have to work on the song." Yoongi said.

"A song?" Namjoon asked.

"I will explain later..." came the tired reply.

After exchanging worried glances, the five guys left, finally.

"God I feel bad about kicking them out...but I have to work... Why are you still standing there?" Yoongi asked Jimin, who wasn't really moving and was in a trance.

"Aa- nothing hyung..."

"Btw Jimin...do you mind me hugging you?"

The question had Jimin feeling shook, "Ani hyung..."

"Good I feel better after hugging you... probably will do it often."

Jimin was completely speechless.

"Tomorrow we will practice...get ready to rap."

The rest of the day Jimin found himself alone, while Yoongi worked in his studio, The Genius Lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, as promised Yoongi was finished working on the new song and it was time for the moment Jimin was anxious about the most, practicing.

"Yah! You can do it!" Yoongi said encouragingly when he saw that the younger was growing pale.

"Please hyung... I can't do this..."

"You can! I know you can! I have trust in you... just trust me okay?"

But hyung... I already do... Jimin thought, ouside he only nodded his head.

After five hours of constant practice Yoongi was finally satisfied with Jimin's rap, "See? I told you you'd be dope... now we just have to record it." (A/N- Sings Dope in the background)

"Umm... when are you going to send it to the producer?"

"I'm not going to." came the quick reply.

"Bu-"

"I am just going to release it tomorrow on my own."

"But hyung won't they get ma-"

"Yes they'll get mad... I don't care." Yoongi replied indifferently, "They made it into one month without telling me.... I can do this without telling them."

Jimin realized that Yoongi was talking about the prize of the contest, "Do I annoy you this much...am I that irritating?" Jimin's eyes became teary as he said that.

"Of cour- ah I mean... that's not what I meant..."

"Let's just finish recording..."

Needless to say... Jimin was in a bad mood while they were recording the song and left soon after it was done.

Aiishh...Jimin...why did you have to misunderstand me like this... Yoongi thought sadly as he watched Jimin leave.