1.2.21: Xiao Lili

When Xiao Yunhua woke up the next day, she found herself in her hotel room. Glancing around in shock, she was astonished to find herself wearing her sundress in her hotel room, completely dry.

What on earth... Xiao Yunhua immediately summoned herself in the grey dimensional space, startling Xiao Taotao that was sitting on a miniature table floating on the air. Sitting opposite from her was another fairy, one that she had never seen before. This other fairy was male, but looked just as adorable as Xiao Taotao.

He had long black hair that was tied, resting behind his head. A pair of silver eyes, a darker shade that Xiao Taotao's, rested on his childish face. He wore a little black suit and a cute red bowtie, fluttering all around with Xiao Taotao.

The two fairies were a bit annoyed because Xiao Yunhua had unintentionally ruined... their game of poker?

Xiao Taotao cleared her throat, "Host, what a pleasant surprise!" The other, new fairy only sulked behind her with his arms crossed. The playing cards in his hands were rested on the table as though he wanted for her to leave so they could continue.

"Yeah, uh... who is this?"

"Oh, this is Xiao Lili!" Hearing his name, Xiao Yunhua almost giggled out loud. Little Peach, Little Plum, what was next on the fairy name list?

"Hey, my name is great!" Xiao Lili humphed, trying to appear tough when his small physique only made Xiao Yunhua burst out laughing.

The two little fairies sighed in exasperation as they watched the host of the dimensional space laugh. Finally, Xiao Yunhua began to sober up and asked, "What is he doing here?"

When Xiao Taotao was going to answer, Xiao Yunhua added, "Other than playing poker with you, of course."

Xiao Taotao turned around and looked at Xiao Lili in a daring manner. "Yeah, what are you doing here? I just realized, you should be in—"

Xiao Lili quickly covered her mouth with his small hand, warning her to remain quiet. Xiao Taotao shrugged her shoulders and nodded. Seeing them interact so suspiciously, Xiao Yunhua was more and more curious on their relationship.

"I'm just here to chill out." Xiao Lili's voice was a bit cold, and if it weren't for the childish tone that paired with it, she would've mistaken it for haughty.

"I see." Xiao Yunhua didn't dwell on the matter much longer and began to question Xiao Taotao on the matter with her appearing in her hotel room.

The little fairy furrowed her eyebrows, a look of confusion filling her face. Her eyes dazed for a few minutes and then she mischievously answered, "Dunno! You'll have to figure it out, it seems! No worries, you're safe."

Xiao Yunhua sighed in frustration at her useless assistant and could only accept this reality. She knew that if she were to push the little fairy to reveal more, it could get her in trouble.

She bid the two fairies goodbye and woke up in the hotel room again. Quickly taking a short shower and picking out another casual dress, she was turning around to leave her room until she met with Qiang Yue leaving his as well.

These coincidences, Xiao Yunhua was used to it already. She waved at him with a smile and quickly meant to leave, but surprisingly, the doctor took the liberty to invite her this time.

He asked her if she was interested in going to sightsee around the island, to which she of course agreed. Getting closer to her target on his own accord, who would be foolish enough to decline!?

Xiao Yunhua asked him if she could ask the receptionist of the hotel something first.

Once the elevator dinged, indicating that they were on the main floor, Xiao Yunhua quickly rushed up to the receptionist.

The young receptionist, not awake yet and yawning, was startled to suddenly see a beautiful woman appearing before her. She immediately straightened her posture and politely asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, yes... Can you tell me who brought me in last night?"

The receptionist shook her head apologetically, "Unfortunately, it wasn't my shift. You can ask the person, that was working last night, tonight! They'll be working from 12 PM to 7 AM."

Xiao Yunhua sighed. It looked like she had to wait to find out who saved her from drowning. She thanked the receptionist for her information and ushered Qiang Yue to follow her.

Only then did the receptionist realize that there was someone with the beautiful woman. And it was a handsome man!

The receptionist saw them walking side by side and quietly fangirled. They both, together, looked like a picture perfect couple!

***This is being removed very very soon! The reason will be revealed soon, but for now, this is your only chance to read it on Wattpad!***