Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew

----------
~Mall With The Crew
----------

Camila's POV

School just finished and the crew and I were just about to leave.

"Okay. Everyone still good with the mall idea, right?" Zayn raised his eyebrows. Everyone hummed in agreement.

I glanced back, catching sight of Rose. I don't know when or why but Zayn ran over to her. My eyes widened and I glared at him, turning back around quickly. "What the fuck." I kept repeating to myself.

A few minutes later Zayn reappeared next to us, only this time he decided to show up with Rose. I sighed. Eh. It's not like I still love her or anything. I smiled a little at her. "Oh. Hey Rose." I greeted.
"Hi." She smiled.

The crew just stared at me, raising their eyebrows. Zayn cleared his throat, grinning. I rolled my eyes. "So.. Rose will be coming with us to the mall. Since, from what I've heard, you're friends with our girl Mila here again, right?" He quirks an eyebrow up and Rose gulps, glancing towards me.

Confused, she hesitantly bobbed her head. "Yeah.. Uh. I'm sorry. I don't want to intrude in with your 'hangout'.." She shyly admitted and Iris laughed, shaking her head. "Come on. I felt the exact same way but these goofers here are actually really fun." She grinned at me and I smiled slightly back.

Rose raised her eyebrows. Of course she didn't need to know that since she knew us before. But I could see the hesitation in her eyes so I sighed. "Oh c'mon Rose. It'll be fun." I grinned, nodding my head to try and get her to agree with me.

She seemed taken aback for a second before looking at me, our eyes meeting for a brief second before a small smile played on her lips, nodding her head. "Okay. I mean. It could be fun." She trailed off slowly and Zayn cheered, pushing Rose towards me where I catch her. Shit. She nearly fell. I look up to glare at Zayn only to see him lightly smirking at me as he wiggles his eyebrows towards Rose. I just glared at him before shaking my head.

Rose blushed lightly, pulling herself up.

"Okay. Everyone got a ride?" Shawn asks.

Everyone nods their heads except for Rose.

Zayn, of fucking course just took this opportunity to speak again. "Oh. Rose, you can go with Camila. Since I'm pretty sure you've already been on it before. Her motorcycle I mean." Zayn says with a smirk.

Zayn.. You fucking bitch.

Rose raised her eyebrows before glancing at me, her posture tensed as she hesitates to answer him. I shake my head. Oh c'mon Camila. Don't be an asshole.

I smile, nodding my head before motioning for Rose to follow me. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." I grinned.

The crew scatters, walking to their transportations. Rose stares at me and I raise my eyebrow. "C'mon. Don't tell me you're still scared of Sheldon." I teased.

She frowned a bit at this. "Sheldon?"

I laugh, hoping she doesn't find it weird that I named my baby. "Oh that's my motorcycle's name." At her amused stare I blush and I turn around, walking to Sheldon before climbing on, looking back at Rose expectantly.

She seems more comfortable now as she approaches me and I feel her sliding in from behind me, her arms immediately finding their place around my waist. "Still not gonna wear the helmet?" I murmured out.

She shook her head against my back and I chuckled. "Savage."

"Thanks." I know she was probably blushing right now. She always does whenever someone compliments her.