Chapter 37:

Jazmine

I woke up with my Jay's arms wrapped around me. I have been ignoring him the past two days. I wouldn't even let him sleep with his arms around me and I am an extreme contact sleeper. But I guess he got an enough of not holding me at night.

I tried to ease out of his grip, but he tightened his grip then laid on top of me kissing my neck.

"Move Jay," I said trying to push him away. He sucked on my neck while rubbing my thighs, making me moan.

"I love you," he mumbled into my neck. When I didn't say it back he bit my neck.

"Ow ugly, get up!"

"I'm ugly, but all ours kids look like me. I'm ugly, but you fucking me. I'm ugly but you love me," he said all while kissing me.

"First off Karma looks like me, second we aren't fucking, third who said I loved you?"

"Oh so you don't love daddy?" He said grinding his erection into me.

I moaned as I squirmed under him. "You know I love you." Then he stopped and hovered over me looking down at me.

"You know you can't have no dick yet, you just had a C-Section a week ago and youuin pain still," he said chuckling as I pouted. "Nah, but on a serious note. Don't be mad at me, you gotta understand where I'm coming from. That shit was scary as fuck. Think if it was the other way around."

"I know," I said with a sigh. "I just wish you would have ran it by me first, let me, your supposedly wife have a say. We could have decided together. I understand tho."

I rubbed his waves kissing him. Then my hand paused when I saw not only my engagement ring back on my finger, but also my promise ring on my middle finger.

He realizes what I'm looking at and smiles. "I don't care what you say. We're getting married even if I have to drag you down that damn aisle." I laughed putting my arms around his neck kissing him.

We broke apart as our door opened and in came Kjayy and Kaine standing there. Kjayy was helping him stand up.

"How the hell did he get out his crib?" Jay asked the same thing I was wondering.

"I heard him so I went in there seeing him trying to climb out so I helped him," Kjayy said with a shrug.

Me and Jay looked at each other then back at them. I didn't even know what to say. Kaine got down and crawled to the bed. He stood near the edge hitting the bed wanting to be let up.

Jay moved and got him as I went across the hall to check on Karma. She was laying there sucking her thumb. I pulled it out her mouth making her smile.

"Hey mama, hey!" I said picking her up.

We headed downstairs to the kitchen to make her a bottle.

I was burping her as all three of my men came down dressed.

"Where y'all going?" I asked.

"To do man things. We're gonna bring you food back tho." I rolled my eyes and nodded. He came and kissed me then Karma she smiled making me smile.

After they left my phone vibrated. I put Karma in her crib took the monitor and went back to my room sat on my bed to check my phone. I went through my messages.

Sister: Me and Zoe coming over.

Okay boo. Why not Z? I replied.

Sister: Xavier talking they got "man things to do." 😒 what "man things" can a 3 month old do?

Me: lmao bring ya ass on.

Sister: we coming boo.

...

Ace: Bruh bae got her clit pierced!

Me: stop bullshiting 👀

Ace: I'ma send you a pic.

Ace: She won't let me take a picture unless you let her eat the pussy

Me: tell bae stop playing and let me see.

He sent the pic.

Me: awhhh shit.

Ace: She said send one back.

Me: my camera broke dawg.

Ace: The curve 😂

I laughed as Shay walked in with Zoe.

"What you laughing at?" Shay asked sitting next to me. I took Zoe and kissed her little forehead up.

"I was texting Ace. Tell me why my bae got her clit pierced. I want one now."

"Ewwww, let me see." I laughed.

"How you gonna say ew then let me see?" I said as I handed her the phone.

She started typing. I looked over her shoulder at what she wrote.

Me: she got Jaz wanting hers done now - Shay.

Ace: Shy said she coming just so she can have an excuse to see her pussy.

I shook my head.

*

"Jay, I wanna get my clit pierced," I said while he watched a game later that night. I just wanted to see what he would say. He has been ignoring me this whole time but at that his head snapped up.

"Say what?"

"You heard me right," I said with a laugh.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Bae got hers done. I want one now, but I'm scared," I said lying knowing I'd never get one anyway.

"Who the fuck is bae? I'm suppose to be bae."

"Nigga, you know you're my man, my baby, bae, all that shit. But Shy."

"Man that ain't ya bae because you won't even let her eat ya pussy, while I watch."

"Shut up," I said with a blush.

"But nah you ain't getting that piercing I ain't letting no dude between my woman's legs."

"There are women who do it too."

"How long it take to heal? It won't delay me getting my pussy, will it?"

"I don't know probably," I mumbled.

"Hell no," he said with no hesitation then his focus went completely back on his game.

I started to say something, but Karma started crying and Kjayy called for me. I picked Karma up then headed up to Kjayy's room.

"Mommy, Kaine turned my game off," Kjayy whined then threw the remote at his TV so hard the shit broke. Karma started screaming real loud from the bang and Jay ran up and into the room.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jay yelled then he looked at the TV and got pissed. "Fuck you do that for?" He said jacking Kjayy up into the air by his shirt.

"He turned the game off," Kjayy mumbled.

"What are you mumbling for, speak up. You gonna break the damn TV because he turned the shit off. Now you're TV less and game less until I say," Jay said placing him back on the floor then punching him in his chest lightly.

Kjayy sat on the floor and pouted. Kaine came and tried to climb on him.

"Move," Kjayy said pushing Kaine making him fall over. "I miss it being just me and mommy. You should take these babies and go."

Jay looked like he was crushed. My heart stopped at his face. Jay nodded slowly then turned around and left.