12

SEVEN WEEKS LATER

"Where is she? It's been way too long." ARTHUR YELLED.

"It's hard to track someone that has no trace anywhere. Her phone, credit card, car, nothing has been used for 7 weeks. The tracker on her suit is dead. Someone broke it. I can't find her."

"So why don't we get our asses up and look for her? Did that ever cross your mind?"

"Yes, it did, it was my first thought. Arthur, calm down."

"You said that 7 weeks ago. For all we know, she could've been abducted. Or dead."

"She's not dead. I hate to admit it, but she is the strongest. She can take care of herself." Diana said, reassuring the two.

"If you guys don't want to find her, I will." The green eyed man said and walked away.

~

MEANWHILE IN MOUNTAINS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE

The two, Slade and Amara had been training in the mountains for 7 weeks. She was now even stronger, faster, now knew new fighting styles and more hand to hand combat, and was even smarter. Amara thought 90 times faster than the average human being. Slade thought her how to use her head in the right way.

"You're no assassin. Not yet." Slade said, while throwing a giant rock at Andromeda.

She broke it in tiny pieces by deflecting it with her arm.

"Then make me like you."

"You want me to make you like me? Without mercy, without fear, only power and strength?"

"Yes. Teach me."

"Let's do it, shall we?" He said.

"We shall." Andromeda said, and kicked Deathstroke but he caught her leg and threw her back. She perfectly landed on her legs.

They began to fight as if their lives depended on it. Andromeda was the strangest one there, but Deathstroke used his abilities better. He used his head and was very tactical.

She finally had him down, and hesitated to hit him. Andromeda's hesitation angered Deathstroke. He pushed her off of him.

"When you have your enemy down, you kill him. Without mercy, with zero hesitation. In cold blood. Just like the Justice League killed your parents at the hands of Steppenwolf."

Andromeda yelled and hit Deathstroke in the head with a rock, knocking him out cold.

~

A couple hours had passed, and Slade finally woke up. The two were back in the abandoned facility where Amara was tortured and trained. Lex was also involved with training her. With the right suit, she could resist Superman's lasers and ice breath.

Once he woke up, he sat up in his bed and Amara handed him a warm cup of tea. Along with that, she gave him a bag of Chick-fil-a. It was hot soup. (I'm hungry and craving chick-fil-a so that is why I wrote this😂)

He started to drink the tea and eat the soup. When he was done, she gave him painkillers with a glass of water.

"You have to take them. I don't want you with a hurting head when we go into this hell battle."

"Okay." He replied.

He felt surprised that Amara would help and take care of someone like him. Someone that evil.

People hadn't shown him kindness at all for many years.

She got up from the edge of the bed and slowly peeled the bandage from his head and threw it away.

"Why are you doing this?" He finally asks.

"You're my partner and teacher. It's the least I could do." She replied.

"Where did you learn to take care of people?"

"I don't know, I don't remember much."

She didn't remember anything, even the part of being brainwashed.

~

Deathstroke and Andromeda were in a big, black van driving to Central City. Their plan was to target Victor Stone (Cyborg) and Barry Allen (the Flash), the weakest ones in their opinion. Also, they were to make a mess in the city. This would cause the whole team to come and defend the people, the city, and ultimately the Flash and Cyborg.

"You get Victor Stone, Cyborg and I will get Barry Allen; the Flash. Then meet me at this location which is the exact middle of the city. Take Cyborg with you and begin to kill civilians, policemen, and anyone who gets in your way. You know what to do when the Justice League comes. I will help you, but you, are the key. You can and will end each and every one of them."

"Got it. We're here."

They were at the back of STAR Labs, where Victor, his dad and also Barry worked.

"Lex made you a new suit. It'll be able to resist mostly everything you'll encounter when you fight the Justice League. It's a better suit."

The two assassins got out of the car and open the trunk of the van. There were many giant black suitcases in the back. She assumed that they were full of weaponry.

He opens one of them and hands her the newly modified suit. It was half like Deathstroke's and half like the Amazon suit she usually wore for battle. It was actually really pretty for such dark people and a dark mission. It was purple with streaks of gold. It had no Andromeda galaxy symbol, for if the team were to see it; it would be a giveaway. She needed a mask too, so Deathstroke gave her one. It only showed her eyes. It covered half her face.

"There's a voice coder in the mask. They won't recognize your voice now."

"Okay. And my weapons."

"First, no shield. Here's a double edged sword, a spear that could also be a turned into a staff with the press of a button, and a modified bow and arrow." Deathstroke said to Andromeda.

"Got it. How will I communicate with you and Lex?"

Deathstroke hands Andromeda an ear piece.

"You can talk to Lex and I. Lex will be watching everything. He'll tell you where they are, when they're coming, etc."

She nodded and left. She was going on first then, Deathstroke.